Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

Where have all the posters gone?

There seems to be very little activity on this board these days. I visit this forum far less often than I used to and the reasons are threefold: 1. Hardly anybody posting,  2. Having to wait an eternity for posts to be moderated and finally a number of the more interesting posters have disappeared.                                                                                                               

There''s not a lot to say really, is there?

The Board have ducked the big issue on Worthless, daring the fans to pick up in August where they left off last season (which I hope they do...).

There''s little money, and no signings. The ''news'' is all about Spillane and Shackle - well, whooppee!! 

Worthy got the trainer he wanted - which is worrying. He needed a challenge - not a buddy but, here again, the Board copped out on this.

Until Worthless goes, we know what the fare will be - hoof-ball, coupled with tactical naivety and headless chickens (sorry, multi-position players) cluttering up the middle of the pitch.

Only Pinocchio would say August that cannot come soon enough...

Well like it has been said there isn''t anything to post about, with such a lack of activity about the club what can we possibly talk about, apart from the usual stuff that has already been posted 10 times.

pretty much sums it up, the last time I was this not looking forward to season was the year we got promoted, so in some ways my only positive hope is my negativity.

Anyone come the end of the world cup and the near start of the season things will pick up, hell even the wiz will re-appear.

[quote user="rich"]hell even the wiz will re-appear.[/quote]

Oh he already has.

[quote user="rich"]pretty much sums it up, the last time I was this not looking forward to season was the year we got promoted, so in some ways my only positive hope is my negativity. Anyone come the end of the world cup and the near start of the season things will pick up, hell even the wiz will re-appear.[/quote]

They''re all reading my column''s on the nest, sorry Pete!. [;)]

The Nest

Simple enough reason and it happens every summer. This is a football messageboard and there''s no football at Carrow Road at the moment (although some would say there''s not been any there for a while now...)

(although some would say there''s not been any there for a while now...)

miiaaaowww!   LOL

Well there is a lack of activity, but some good post going around.

Guess with the lack of signings and expectation that we are all just watching the world cup. Cracking game tonight by the way.

As for Wizard returning, well he’s made more comebacks then Sinatra! Still would rather have him posting than not. Might not agree with 95% of the views in his post, but it normally stimulates some debates/ insults that help pass the day at work….

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Simple enough reason and it happens every summer. This is a football messageboard and there''s no football at Carrow Road at the moment (although some would say there''s not been any there for a while now...)[/quote]lmao, cheered me up no end that joke did, cheers pete

Well you proved with the responses to this thread that there are still a few of you around. However, this forum doesn''t seem as active as the official club message board at www.canaries.co.uk. I must admit I visit that forum more often than this one now.