Sign in to follow this  
South Norfolk Old Boy

House buying is such a problem in Norfolk...

Interesting to note that the vehicle of a certain diminutive Welshman has reappeared at a well know local hotel and that he is back in temporary residence. Now, the faithful will say that this is simply because the house market is slow at the moment and you just can’t find the good properties in Norfolk. The rather more sceptical among us might just wonder if he’s intending to move house at all or maybe he knows more about his future than the club is letting on. Perish the thought….

Interesting too to note that our newest director has finally played the “£20m in debt” card in today’s paper. I wondered how long it would take for the season ticket sales figures to hit home and someone would run the spreadsheet for next season with some more realistic renewal figures in the boxes. Maybe someone has had to remind the gaffer that he built the team and asked to be judged on it….so here comes his big chance!

" ... the vehicle of a certain diminutive Welshman has reappeared at a well know local hotel "

And your evidence for this is ?

I would think he is looking ashe actually went to look at a house belonging to my friends grandparents in Hempnall a few months ago, whereupon the old boy refered to him as "an ugly little b**ger".

But why let a good story get in the way of some facts eh?