Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Adam Drury, the last two paragraphs...

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED28%20Jun%202006%2018%3A45%3A34%3A253

Come on Adam, you are not going to leave Norwich City for Watford during this summer, because "the biggest jinx from Far East" will visit Norwich again in this October, and will shake hands and chats with you again in Colney!

Last time when I chat to you, you got merried, this time when I chat to you in October, you will become a father! Very nice to you Adam!!! :-P

I totally agree with what he said, i''m glad someone has said it to be honest.. it''s a new season, and one we can do well in IF we get behind the team. I''d give them between 10-15 games to impress.

Sounds like Drury''s already making excuses for a bad start to the season before it''s even started!!! It is not the fans fault that last season was a shambles.

This does not breed confidence in what I believe will be the worst season for some time at Carrow Road.

It''s so frustrating because the fans don''t want to be pessimistic, the players don''t want to have the same season as last, and in that situation the only man who can do anything to iniate change for the better is doing sweet fa. Either we''re not going to sign anyone or it will be another case of bringing in players late and then making excuses that they need time to settle and that their fitness isn''t up to the same levels as the other lads because we''re so super bloody fit.

It''s all so predictable and he needs to be unpredictable and give people some crumb of comfort. "Enquiries" mean nothing.

Hi nh_ncfc, yes we should give some time for the players and the manager to work with, so forget last season and focus on this season! Let''s be positive!!! :)

I don''t think it''s an early excuse from Adam, but what we need to improve this season is our home form, if we can win all the home and do pick up point away from home, we can still aim for the TOP 6. Adam should agree with that...

[quote user="Canary02"]

It''s so frustrating because the fans don''t want to be pessimistic, the players don''t want to have the same season as last, and in that situation the only man who can do anything to iniate change for the better is doing sweet fa. Either we''re not going to sign anyone or it will be another case of bringing in players late and then making excuses that they need time to settle and that their fitness isn''t up to the same levels as the other lads because we''re so super bloody fit.

It''s all so predictable and he needs to be unpredictable and give people some crumb of comfort. "Enquiries" mean nothing.

[/quote]

Couldnt agree more c02, but on the other hand, what else could he say, what do we expect them so say? All we can ask is that they are honest, and i think Drury is, he may be a little quiet, but i''m sure this club means a hell of a lot to him, and I''m sure he''s hurting (especially in the pay packet)

I would also say that what else could ND say and as far as NW doing nothing, then where is the evidence for this. i may not be a NW supporter, but that doesnt mean i think he shirks his responsibilities in anyway, in fact i think his enthusiasm, work rate and commitment are 1st class, but like the team he lacks a bit of quality and finesse.