Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Is worthy right after all?

Things are going to start hotting up over the next seven to 10 days.

"It''s been a little bit frustrating so far because this has been one of the quietest close seasons I can remember. But we will have something finalised in time for the start of pre-season," he told Yorkshire Today.

This is what Kevin Blackwell said on his lack of signings and the transfer market. It sounds remarkebly like NW, perhhap it is really quiet.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]Things are going to start hotting up over the next seven to 10 days.

"It''s been a little bit frustrating so far because this has been one of the quietest close seasons I can remember. But we will have something finalised in time for the start of pre-season," he told Yorkshire Today.

This is what Kevin Blackwell said on his lack of signings and the transfer market. It sounds remarkebly like NW, perhhap it is really quiet.

[/quote]

None of us know what''s going on behind the scenes in terms of transfer activity so let''s all be patient and hope that NW brings in the right players.

What NW and I might consider "the right players" is however a whole new thread....................................