Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Norwich flag at England V Sweden

Just to strike a pleasing balance I saw a Norwich flag at the game last night and there wasn''t a reference to WO on it.

Whoever you were - top job!

[quote user="A load of squit"]

Just to strike a pleasing balance I saw a Norwich flag at the game last night and there wasn''t a reference to WO on it.

Whoever you were - top job!

[/quote]

Yes, I also saw it - and I''m sure I saw Delia sat behind it......[8-|]

Saw three on TV last night - one with the Canary badge on, one with Sutton Bridge and a badge on it, and one with Beccles written on it.

Also saw loads out there, none asking Worthy to go though...

And yours truly strolled through the streets of Frankfurt and Nuremburg draped in a NCFC flag.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Well, of course there wasn''t a WO reference on it Squit or your rose-tinted lenses would have filtered the flag out.[/quote]

Im sure the reverse could be said for the other people that create a topic each time a Norwich flag with Worthy out is present..

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Im sure the reverse could be said for the other people that create a topic each time a Norwich flag with Worthy out is present..

[/quote]Please don''t feed the troll. ;)

Perhaps I should start this spot a flag thing at england games - better than watching the games themselves - the only one I recall seeing was the beccles one.

It was Greeney from Wisbech. He has tickets for every England game - he also hates Worthy with a passion!

Where do people buy these flags (a large George Cross with NCFC Brundall, Dereham or whatever added) or have them made up? I don''t think they''re on sale in the club shop, are they?

They are made to order online, and there are a couple of flag shops in the city. Be prepared to part with a lot of money though.