Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Where will andy marshall go?

Poor ol'' andy will be released from Millwall but where will he go? I''ve been wondering this for about 4 seconds and I just wondered where you guys think he''s go?

Probably to Loch Lomond - or maybe he''ll take a week off - although hes just had 2 weeks off.  I''m talking about Andy Marshall from Dereham - the golfer who came joint second at Gleneagles today winning a small fortune.   Who are you talking about.

In a dream scenario, he''d return to the binners, making their squad even worse than it is now.Sadly I don''t think even the scum are that stupid. I dunno, Diss Town? (no offence Diss fans) ;)

Well i heard Attleborough Reserves are on the look out for a back up goalie so he could always try there

Can''t really say I care where he ends up to be honest. I''m sure though that no Championship manager in his right mind will want him playing at that level. I think this could be about the last time we hear about our good friend Andy....well hopefully anyway.

i laughed how he left us for "bigger challeneges" and yet has been relegated with every club he''s played for.. us, Ipswich, Wolves and Millwall.. i think theres a bit of a myth about Andy being a good goalkeeper

jas :)