Sign in to follow this  
Mook

Re: darren Kenton

After what he did to us (no shows at Grimsby(?)  etc, not bothering to play well apart from his last season and leaving on a free when we could have got a nice fee for him) that''s a big, fat ...

NO (thanks).

I''m not keen on the idea. Players coming back for a second stint almost always fail to live up to expectations.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Never go back, unless it''s Nielsen, Helveg or Martin O''Neill :)[/quote]

Or Martin Peters who at 76 is still 10 years ahead of anything Ive seen at Carrow Rd

[quote user="Mook"]

After what he did to us (no shows at Grimsby(?)  etc, not bothering to play well apart from his last season and leaving on a free when we could have got a nice fee for him) that''s a big, fat ...

NO (thanks).

[/quote]

no shows??  unyet you sit on here and defend Dickson Etuhu the laziest most lethargic player I have ever seen in a norwich city shirt, and he''s total utter cack as well.

[quote user="Mook"]

NO (thanks).

[/quote]

no shows??  unyet you sit on here and defend Dickson Etuhu the laziest most lethargic player I have ever seen in a norwich city shirt, and he''s total utter cack as well.

Its as bad as the Anti-Francis brigade. A player whom played well for us until the second half of the premiership season when he just didnt seem the same player.  He then wanted out (can you blame him, considering how many players have wanted out since - green, ashton, jarrett, charlton, helveg)  its a shame etuhu and hughes want to stay really...

Paul, whilst I agree 100% with your appraisal of Etuhu I also think Mook is right about Kenton.

Although he was great when he was interested there were definitely real problems with his attitude, and the fact that he has done absolutely nothing since he left us suggests that things have deteriorated rather than improved. So I would pass on him.

[quote user=" Hugh Jarse"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Never go back, unless it''s Nielsen, Helveg or Martin O''Neill :)[/quote]

Or Martin Peters who at 76 is still 10 years ahead of anything Ive seen at Carrow Rd

[/quote]

Martin Peters lives not too far from me and shares my birthday (& my Physio) but is 10 years older - so I make him 62! I still really enjoyed watching him play though.

Duh.

By "no shows" I meant the time he cried off on the day of the game against Grimsby (I think), citing "illness" even though everyone knew he was trying to get a deal elsewhere.

AND I have never defended Dickson Etuhu, who I think by head and shoulders is the laziest swine I have seen at Carrow Road since Damien "Bad Omen" Francis left town.

So all in all, you''re pretty damn wrong there Mr Rankin.

[quote user="Mook"]

Duh.

By "no shows" I meant the time he cried off on the day of the game against Grimsby (I think), citing "illness" even though everyone knew he was trying to get a deal elsewhere.

AND I have never defended Dickson Etuhu, who I think by head and shoulders is the laziest swine I have seen at Carrow Road since Damien "Bad Omen" Francis left town.

So all in all, you''re pretty damn wrong there Mr Rankin.

[/quote]

Can''t say much to that mate.  Fair play, I take my comments back.

BTW, sorry Paul. Was in an England related bad mood and was slightly harsh!

If we''re talking about performance related no-shows, I have to say you are totally right. I have never seen less from a professional central midfield paring than the performance of Etuhu and Robinson in the QPR home game.

There is absolutely no chance of Kenton coming back here. Worthington would never entertain the idea. End of story.

Besides, Norwich have got enough lazy players as it is, so we don''t require anymore!

Wouldn''t be surprised if he ended up at Portman Road...