Sign in to follow this  
Oso Butch

Delia's World Cup recipes

I see that Delia has a daily World Cup recipe column in the Guardian.  Is she more likely to be raising a few extra bob for new players or for Worthless''s payoff, do you think? 

I sincerely hope it''s the latter bit am not holding my breath.  With so many managerless clubs up and down the country showing absolutely no interest at all in winkling Worthless out of Carrer Rud, and no players or coaches showing any obvious signs of wanting to work with him, it has all the hall marks of stalemate.

Whatever happened to the Plymouth/Stoke/Sheffield Wednesday ''perfect storm'' that would see him whisked away to Yorkshire that was so confidently predicted on this forum a few weeks ago?  The Pulis to Stoke piece seems to be falling into place, but Sturrock has already made 3 signings for Wednesday... hardly the actions of a man expecting to leave.

Ahhh yesssss my prescious internet connection is once again up and running.Anyway the Plymouth/Stoke/Sheffield Wednesday may well be out of the picture now. Apparently Plymouth are tracking Ian Holloway and not Sturrock as had been rumoured.