Sign in to follow this  
conker

Fixture Competition - First prize New Norwich Shirt

Hello all

I don''t post on here all that often, but thought I would give some of you guys who do not use the WOTB messageboard a chance to take part in the competiton.

I have run a similar competition before a few years back with the proceeds going to Brian Gunn''s Leukemia appeal.  This time round it is going towards my fundraising effort for Marie Curie Cancer care as part of my sponsorship for when I run the New York Marathon in November.

The idea is quite simple, all you have to do is correctly predict our first game of next season, who we will play and where it will be played, ie Home or Away.

Cost of entry is £2 and you may have as many goes as you like, there are still around 30 fixtures available and the competition closing date is next Wednesday with the winner being announced shortly after the fixtures are officially unveiled on Thursday 22nd June.

The prize as mentioned will be one of the New Norwich shirts, either home or away, this will not be sent to me by the club until I have the measurements etc of the winner and so it will fit you all ok!

Best of luck to anyone who may want to enter, contact me on conker89@gmail.com