Sign in to follow this  
saint delia

Where is Delia "Where are U"

Is it just me or is Delia and Michael keeping low profiles at the moment. They may just be on a really long holiday i know but just seems strange that the last time the were publicly on TV was when the worthy out stuff was going on. Are they still here???

Delia has a column in something like the Guardian doesnt she? Not exactly keeping a low profile! Just not talking Norwich 24-7.To be honest I dont blame her - there is nothing that any of them could say to please a lot of fans at the moment so why bother saying anything at all.

Somehow, I think we may be hearing a lot more of her in the first few weeks of the coming season... As for Wynn-Jones, he''s seems to do what he''s told and say very little.

I think Michael has actually been dead for some time - Delia got the taxidermist round after hours for a bit of ''on the side'' work to fill her husband up. Therefore he can be wheeled out at any public event or board meeting without anyone being the wiser. Delia can pre-program him to come out with stock answers, plus never have the embarrassment of being voted against.

Welcome to the Stowmarket One. Just incase anyone thought Michael had an independant point of view...

Delias been missing for the past 9 monts.. we havent been in the premiership u see or had a good Season.. Its not the bed of roses she seemed to think it would eternally be... ergo shes in a bunker hiding

jas :)