Sign in to follow this  
MacDouble rides again

Anyone one used to post on beeb 606 mb

I used to but have given up on it.

Welcome MacDouble - if you can cope with the posting delays here you will find plenty of VMs here to  - so i should feel like  a home from home!

Hello you seen what they have done on the beeb it''s crazy...

Had enough and voted with my feet tried the official site but unfortunately there seems to be a couple grumpy guts on their...

Did you used to use that handle or is it a new one I have always posted as MacDouble?

Yes the delays seem pretty bad on here took about an hour to get my message up, not impressed... But no going back to the beeb site either

I just replied to your post on the transfer thread, but I''ll reply again anyway! [:D]

I used to post on there under Evil Monkey NCFC, and used that handle on most message boards, but have recently changed my name for the sheer fun of it!

Used to be a good place to go and, I don''t mind admitting, it''s where I first got to know my lovely girlfriend! [:D] Shame she''s a Leeds fan, really... [;)] (the place was swarming with them though, they were hard to avoid!)

Yes I did and used to quite enjoy the lively discussions on there. Haven''t visited for ages, so can you tell me what''s been done to ruin a perfectly good forum?

Gawd seems like the nanny state has taken over big time.

You can''t post a thread anymore you have to suggest a discussion to the Thought Police and if it interests the journalists that work their then they will put it live.

Everybody is now feed up of it and have voted with their feet. Such a shame because we had a great little community of canary fans.

Even had a big get together for the Fulham game. Great day shame about the result

It used to be a cracking site, and there was a whole community almost on there. I still speak to a lot of people who used to post there, and have met up with a few, as well as finding myself a fine, young, football loving lady whom I''ve been seeing for 8 months now! [:D] So it''s a bit sad to see it in such decline...

They always blamed the number of non-football related threads and innane chatter on there for how slow it was, forgetting all the time that it was this that made it a fun place to post on, and also that that their limited servers couldn''t cope...

Pinkun is my favourite, although its worth using the official site anyway because they are not all grumpy and it is very up to date, its also the first place to hear of transfer news.