Sign in to follow this  
Hook Norton Canary

Bellamy's transfer to Liverpool

Yeah, probably when we him to Coventry we had a sell on clause, but he''s had a few clubs since then!

More alarming is the effect it has had on our impoverished neighbours. The poor binners (bless their little cockney wannabe hearts) had convinced themselves that their discounted, sold off cheap Bent was off to Liverpool and so his lordship would once again have money to fritter.

Unfortunately, as with all the debate about which successful up and coming manager would soon be in the hotseat at poorman rd, this was to no avail.

Parkinson who knew, what most else knew in football, that the binners are but a heartbeat away from going under again and don''t have a brass farthing to their name is now off to Hull.

What can be done to save our third world neighbours ?

Perhaps the paupers might get some sell on money from the sale of the terminally injured Dyer or the terminally useless ''monkey boy'' Wright instead. They might even make some money from the concerts at poorman road this summer - sadly that will only make up the money lost on the their concerts least season.

I suppose they''ll just have to rename the twtd magazine the Big Issue and sell it as that instead.

Twtd Big Issue - helping the hopeless.

Mr.Wright! let''s hope that NCFC keep prudence at the forefront of their stategies because he who mocks those unfortunates down the road could be easily in the same boat if some of our posters have their way.  Mocking is not the English way, or is it?

I think we can all be forgiven for laughing at the binners

Unfortunately that laughter is only set to increase as the puffed up self important little club slides further and further into the mire

Poor old binners

I said the same thing a couple of seasons ago, during the close season after we had got promoted. Everyone was mocking Ipswich & BFJ about missing out on promotion (again) & how we were going to qualify for Europe in our first season back in the prem. OK, I don''t think we are as badly off as Ipswich but a slide can happen, & we''re not exactly flying at the moment are we?

I don''t think " Everyone ..................... how we were going to qualify for Europe in our first season back in the prem." A few deluded simpletons maybe but most of us were pretty pragmatic about our chances.

Unfortunately your comparison with us and the binners presume that I was judging matters solely on the pitch. I am not.

They are currently so badly in debt that they are spiralling out of control. Unable to meet the most basic of their reapyments they have had to go cap in hand to their creditors and offer a fair chunk of what is left of their club to forestall collapse. They have defaulted on their payments in every year since they went into administration until this year - when they now accept they can''t even achieve the minimum payments !

Their manager walked out when he was told the full(ish) story,.No other mamager wants to touch themn with a bargepole and despite all the guff from their chairman they are once again rattling the begging bowl of the share offer. Perhaps someone might someday explain how in two years time they will be able to afford those payments when they can''t now.

Take a read up on what done in Bradford, Forest, Bansley, Wimbledon and Sheff Weds and se the same happning with our impoversihed neighbours. 

Just a shame we couldn''t offload a few of the idiots on this board who would have us go the same way

Wow , I would think that would be a great deal for Craig being such a massive Liverpool fan and a great deal for Liverpool as I think he''ll score more goals than Cisse and Morientes put together . I personally think that Craig is one of the best players I''ve ever seen in a yellow shirt , in his pomp he was comparable to Michael Owen.