Sign in to follow this  
City 4eva

hunter to be boss?

My theory is right......... if city have another DREADFUL start to this campaign i think we have appointed martin hunter as first team coach coz he will be drafted in as the next manger? i woudn''t mind any1 is beta dan the irish fool in charge now!!!

[quote user="boogle"]any1 is beta dan[/quote]And with those four words (if indeed they are worthy of being described as such) you lost me.You''re not texting your chav mates, this is a discussion forum. Show a bit of respect! ;)

i doubt it.. if u were Worthy would u want a man brought into the club who was "heir apparent" or after ur job??? i think not...

I have a feeling Hunter will be a yes man... just what has he done coaching wise?

jas :)

oh im ever so sorry mate , so what do you think then would you want worthy (worthington) or hunter ? sorry again..

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

I have a feeling Hunter will be a yes man... just what has he done coaching wise?

[/quote]

Bradford and Stoke assistant manager many years ago followed by 13 years at the FA as youth team coach.  Sounds OK nothing special - but he is only a coach, and will be ordered to coach the manager/clown''s way.

In essense nothing will change while the muppet is still in charge.

And No, he is not a candidate for manager.

I find this thread very strange - beyond googling Hunter''s name to find out a bit about his history, previous clubs/positions, etc, who here GENUINELY knows a single thing about what he is REALLY like as a coach, or what his footballing ideals are ?  I''ll happily state that I know absolutely NOTHING about him as I suspect 99.9% of all City followers do, so to start touting him as the replacement manager before we even know what he can do seems crazy.