Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Sky Sports News...

Has anyone been watching Sky Sports News this-evening?

It has been a struggle all season just to get them to say the word ''Norwich'' let alone show a goal.

Now Sky Sports News have suddenly gone Norwich bonkers!!! I just cannot believe tonight or what''s happening. Is it real?

Well done everyone!

Yeah! I had the misfortune to witness the Nigel ''Live'' interview, when they even managed to cock up the link!! Stick with the ''Thoughts of Chairman Roy'' on Radio Norfolk ( It''s a corner...No! a penalty!.....I can''t see what he''s given....Oh! It''s a goal! etc) but whatever happens, thats one in the eye for all of those supporters of the binmen from the Suffolk Landfill F.C who try to seem pleased on local TV!! Perhaps Sky will remember us now!!

Yeah i have been watching and i think a lot of the credit goes to Giorgia Bingham(former Anglia News Presenter)..

She must be a big Norwich fan because she was clearly delighted at tonight''s events and kept plugging us non stop..

Well done Giorgia and more so well done Norwich City Football Club for making me so so happy..