Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

I'm looking forward to Worthington leaving our club

I think there should be a sweepstake on how many games Worthless lasts into the new season. My money''s on six. Any advance on that?

You''re in a very bad mood today, try and calm down before your next post.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

I''m looking forward to Worthington leaving our club

[/quote]

... and several people were looking forward to you taking your promised holiday from this board - but you haven''t been able to deliver either!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]It depends on how many games there are in the season.  If we have a good cup run, I''ll say 52.[/quote]

good cup runb blahblahblah....  not had a single one of them under Worthington either have we.............................

[quote user="blahblahblah"]It depends on how many games there are in the season.  If we have a good cup run, I''ll say 52.[/quote]

You must actually be the Worthless one himself. There can be no other reason why anyone would stick up for this ineptitude and hopeless excuse for a manager.

Worthy out.

But we''ll beat Ipswich next Season CJF... we will lose 45 other games but as long as we beat Ipswich Worthy will be safe for another 5 seasons!

jas :)

You must admit, it''s an alternative point of view.  I mean, what does this thread give us that is new ?

Oh, and I love the way you put Worthy Out at the end of your post.  Gives it real meaning.  Awfully well done. [/irony]

I think sadly it will take half the new season before the board find the courage to get rid, another wasted season - but many a street party will be had!

You must admit, it''s an alternative point of view.  I mean, what does this thread give us that is new ?

Oh, and I love the way you put Worthy Out at the end of your post.  Gives it real meaning.  Awfully well done. [/irony

Whilst i respect your alternative point of view it is supporters like you that are holding this club back.

"Whilst i respect your alternative point of view it is supporters like you that are holding this club back."

Depends how you look at it. If we listened to those fans who wanted Worthy out at the end of the 02/03 season we may never have even gone up in the first place...

[quote]Whilst i respect your alternative point of view it is supporters like you that are holding this club back.[/quote]

You are of course right sussex, what we should do is get away from the notion of having the club run by a company, sack the board and manager, and have the club run by a baying mob.

Each week the leader of the mob, who will be chosen by a game of British Bulldog in Carrow Road - 5 pints of lager minimum for entrants - can select a sacrifice with the appropriate Uefa Pro License, and the sacrifice gets to pick the team for a week before being subjected to a vicious and vindictive poster campaign, marches outside the club shop, and a general air of pantomime booing and shouts of "HOOF !".  The sacrifice will then be run through the streets of olde Narrich town on a pole, before being dumped on the outskirts of Peterborough with Barry Frys'' business card.

Then we can get back to the good old days of having 28 managers in 3 years and proper mid-table mediocrity long-term.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

"Whilst i respect your alternative point of view it is supporters like you that are holding this club back."

Depends how you look at it. If we listened to those fans who wanted Worthy out at the end of the 02/03 season we may never have even gone up in the first place...

[/quote]

If David Neilson''s wife had not wanted to move back to Denmark we would never have gone up in the first place.  Huckerby got us promoted, and now Worthy has so dismantled the squad that even a team with Huckerby and Ashton couldnt make the play-offs.

Its not the supporters that are holding the club back they have been magnificent. It was the hoofball merchant and the board not having the back bone to do something about it. When was the last time the supporters shouted this is embarrasing as they did last season.

If the baying mob were to take over at least the standard of football would improve.