Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

See ya all In the pre season

I realise many of you don''t agree with many of my views, and I can be a bit forthrite but it is all just said in debate.  It is time for me to take a holiday from this forum, as worthy is on holiday it seems like a good time.....  I think my own negativity about norwich is making me more negative.  Suffice to say I need to give it a rest and come back when we actually sign someone (hopefully a right winger - we can but dream) hopefully with a more positive outlook on the coming season although I cant see it with the sides getting relegated making positive statements about their promotion effort not just signing a load of donkeys.....

Have a good one KTFers Worthy Outers and those whom have had enough with the battle.  I like this forum due to the balance of opinion and good debate, something you just dont get on all the other NCFC forums which are just filled with Worthy Outers.

Have a good Summer!!  and COME ON ENGLAND!!!

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

It is time for me to take a holiday from this forum,

[/quote]

Will hold you to that CJF!

Have a nice break, CJF. I for one shall welcome you back. Any forum needs diverse views and all anybody has to do if they don''t like what somebody has posted, is simply ignore it.

Enjoy the time off.  I''ve had breaks from forums for similar reasons, you get stuck in the same treadmill and start to question why you''re bothering to have the same discussion for the 13th time.

Let''s hope we get further than the quarter-finals this time ! 

CJF my old adversary, it''ll do you the world of good. 

I''m going to take a leaf out of your book with a pre pre season tour of Ireland, courtesy of our new sponsors Flybe.  You can fly back from Dublin on a Monday for 64p!  I promise you it''s true! if you book direct with Flybe on the net.  Fare to Dublin was only about £15.  You have to add the inevitable airport taxes and surcharges, but even then it was less than £65 return.  1hr 20min, about the same as Norwich to Cambridge on the train. 

From the Fine City to the Fair City . . .

Puts it in perspective really, CJF.  We''re all footy, and NCFC fans together, and debate on places like this is always a healthy thing, and you can always smile and walk away at the end of the day - at least we''re not taking lumps out of each other outside the ground.Come on England, OTBC - roll on next season!

I always value your opinions hugely and your commitment to the msgboard is unquestionable, however i understand your decision to have a break. I personally want a break from club football...

hmmm how can i get a break....

THE WORLD CUP

Enjoy your break and i await seeing the dragon again eagerly.

AND IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF PETE AND DUD ............GOODBYE ,GOODBYE, WE ''RE WAVING YOU GOODBYE , GOODBYE, YES WE''RE WAVING YOU GOODBYE , FAR TAR TAR TAR, FAR TAR TAR TAR, GOODBYE , GOODBYE, CITIZEN.HAPPY HOLS.