Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Worthy - We will not break the bank

Please remove this muppet from our club before he wastes what money we do have (although i reckon he has a fair amount but isnt willing to let on - as if anybody is gonna fool for that from our club).  We have an incredibly small squad as it is.  It puts into perspective exactly how much was wasted on the midfield 3.

[:''(]

What is happening at our football club I am so upset. We need him gone there is NO ALTERNATIVE. We are in big trouble, I am considering sticking a tenner on us to get relegated as we look like it at the moment, another Sheffield Wednesday or Bradford or Notts Forest.

Martin Bloomin'' Allen is available! There are 14 clubs with no manager and we are stuck with this old cabbage!

We want Worthy out...

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Please remove this muppet from our club before he wastes what money we do have (although i reckon he has a fair amount but isnt willing to let on - as if anybody is gonna fool for that from our club).  We have an incredibly small squad as it is.  It puts into perspective exactly how much was wasted on the midfield 3.

[/quote]

Make your mind up Foghorn - first you accuse of him preparing to waste what little money we do have.  Then you are calling him a liar because you think he has more money than he is letting on. 

This statement could mean any number of things - he could be haggling via the press with another club and he has money but does not want to let on.  He could be sending a message to the board that he does not have enough money.

Personally though, I would advise everyone not to get their hopes in regards to transfers.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[/quote]Let me see:In the summer we lost Francis £1.5million plus a couple of others. If you take off the £200k odd we paid for him in the first place that leaves £1.3million.Hughes cost £600k, Ethuhu £450k and Robinson £50k, that adds up to £1.1 million. Colin cost what £300k tops? Well you still end up with more money left over than started with when you take into account the other players we sold last summer.The truth here is that Worthington has only spent what has been made last season and more was needed. So in reality - how much of that initial parachute payment has he infact touched? I would argue very little judging on transfer ins and outs.

Its all down to the propaganda that comes out of the clubs mouthpiece, which is always pleading poverty month after month.There is also the rest of the Ashton transfer money in a mattress somewhere,perhaps saved for a rainy day. Is it done just to force us  fans to go round with the blanket on match days again.!We are in fact treated as mushrooms  rather than their paying customers.When will they show us the respect our intelligence deserves and shead some light on their shrouded activities or does Delia say," let them eat cake".The days of the cloth cap supporter are  gone and the majority of us are not of  the prawn sandwich brigade.Perhaps the truth will hurt them more than us if it leaked out.

The way i see it these are more pointless boring ramblings from our beloved manager.  When oh when are we going to hear something positive come from the man.  I for one hope the board give him diddly squit to spend this summer at least then he canott waste any more money on mediocre players.