Sign in to follow this  
Honest Joe

Who's looking forward to next season?

I am. I think Worthy will pull it round and we''ll all be happy again. I think it''s all going to come good. I can''t wait.

Fair play, your a rather optimistic chappy! However I''m of a very different opinion to you, I just cant see the club progressing under Worthington and at this moment in time I''m not looking forward to the coming season. Last season was a BIG mistake and Worthington, in the past, has not learnt from his mistakes which is definatly a worry for most supporters...

For the first time ever, and I''ve been a fan since the 70''s I am not looking forward to a new season. I just cannot drum up any enthusiasm. I have lost all confidence in worthy, as well as any respect. And I am a true fan and I love Norwich City football club. 

woah! must be bad! well i am looking forward to watching the football but not looking forward to is manager! as we do look good against a small club that isn''t very good:D:D

I''m looking forward to the new season. I enjoy watching Norwich (however ever bad) and will always enjoy it. City till I die, you see

I am looking forward to it, as it''s inevitable going to have it''s ups and downs...

Whatever happens next season, you can guarantee that some people will say that if we do well it has nothing to do with the manager, and that if we do badly it''s the managers'' fault.

However, I reckon that our bad patch is over.  We were showing signs of improvement at the end of last season, Earnshaw''s finding his shooting boots up front, and when McVeigh is picked he seems to do well for us.  I think we''ll be a force to be reckoned with, somewhere in the top 6 but not the top 2.

Nothing has happend as yet to make me feel that next season will be any different from last. We still have an inept manager who believes all business in the transfer market is done in the few weeks leading up to the new season.

No. Next season will be worse - no question. Think QPR at home - without the result - happening week after week. The only thing to look forward to is Worthy being paid off, so this fine club can move forward.

ND says it''s too expensive to replace him, so expect the same old rubbish next season. It isn''t going to get any better, so we''ll all just have to accept it.

Depressing isn''t it?