Sign in to follow this  
Canuck Canary

Jon Obi Mikel

Utd signed him from Lyn Oslo, and a fee was agreed. However I think the way the deal has worked is that Chelsea have paid the fee that Utd were going to pay to Lyn and they have paid Man Utd £12 mill for taking over his contact.

I find it more funny that Lyn Oslo, a tiny club have just got £4million from it. How long before they win their league?

All clubs have scouts and an academy . Norwich  are no different ,however our scouts can''t find our academy let alone a small club in Norway! Most of our youngsters are released for nothing anyway so he was better off with Man Utd .When will our board get the message that we can''t walk the walk anymore and sack those who think it is one huge meal ticket instead of getting out and watching games to spot all this emerging talent .

[quote user="streakey"]All clubs have scouts and an academy . Norwich  are no different ,however our scouts can''t find our academy let alone a small club in Norway! Most of our youngsters are released for nothing anyway so he was better off with Man Utd .When will our board get the message that we can''t walk the walk anymore and sack those who think it is one huge meal ticket instead of getting out and watching games to spot all this emerging talent .[/quote]

Nice to see you found a way to bring this post back to a negative rant about our club...

all posts on here turn negative, its like a law. but i must say i liked the Obi Mikel deal in general, so many agreements involved, not only did Chelsea pay both Lyn and UTD for him they agreed not to bid on Ruud the Donkey faced asassin, nice move by UTD unless you play it against Chelsea who just go out and spent 3 times as much on Shevchenko. altho i doubt UTD care, doesnt matter if u spend £30 mill on someone or 30p with the right coaching and service they will bang them in. time to put a £10 on Shevy scoring more than games :-).

After being involved with Norwich for 35years i have seen plenty of positive things to applaud..Can you then tell me at the moment ,where ever one looks ,what there is to get ecstatic about  ?  I would like to hear yours ?