Sign in to follow this  
Fluff

Love sure is blind!

I must say that reading this forum does give me giggle fits at times!  On one side there are the people with a good sense of reality, then on the other, the ones wearing the rose coloured specs of eternal optimism that believe almost everything that is carefully released through the media.I do not personally believe hardly anything that the board has to say.  I have been let down numerous times by not just this board, but the one before and the one before that.  In all honesty, nothing has changed in the background at all.  OK Chase was the big wig before Delia came along, but in the background the same share holders and board members have been there since Arthur South was in charge.  Why should it change now?I will still continue to support any player who pulls on the yellow jersey as long as they work their guts out for the fans, good or mediocre, however I do not support the manager, his excuses and blame culture, nor will I support the board who pull the wool over peoples eyes week in week out.  If this club is skint, then surely they should go just on mis-management of finances alone.

[quote user="fluffty"]I must say that reading this forum does give me giggle fits at times!  On one side there are the people with a good sense of reality, then on the other, the ones wearing the rose coloured specs of eternal optimism that believe almost everything that is carefully released through the media.

I do not personally believe hardly anything that the board has to say.  I have been let down numerous times by not just this board, but the one before and the one before that.  In all honesty, nothing has changed in the background at all.  OK Chase was the big wig before Delia came along, but in the background the same share holders and board members have been there since Arthur South was in charge.  Why should it change now?

I will still continue to support any player who pulls on the yellow jersey as long as they work their guts out for the fans, good or mediocre, however I do not support the manager, his excuses and blame culture, nor will I support the board who pull the wool over peoples eyes week in week out. 

If this club is skint, then surely they should go just on mis-management of finances alone.
[/quote]      This post hits the nail on the head ,"Blood ,Sweat and Tears". The blood of the Unworthy and Board wanted ,sweat from the players doing their very best on the field  and the tears of the loyal supporters seeing how far the club has fallen , feeling helpless and ripped off.

[quote user="fluffty"]I must say that reading this forum does give me giggle fits at times!  On one side there are the people with a good sense of reality, then on the other, the ones wearing the rose coloured specs of eternal optimism that believe almost everything that is carefully released through the media.

I do not personally believe hardly anything that the board has to say.  I have been let down numerous times by not just this board, but the one before and the one before that.  In all honesty, nothing has changed in the background at all.  OK Chase was the big wig before Delia came along, but in the background the same share holders and board members have been there since Arthur South was in charge.  Why should it change now?

I will still continue to support any player who pulls on the yellow jersey as long as they work their guts out for the fans, good or mediocre, however I do not support the manager, his excuses and blame culture, nor will I support the board who pull the wool over peoples eyes week in week out. 

If this club is skint, then surely they should go just on mis-management of finances alone.
[/quote]      This post hits the nail on the head ,"Blood ,Sweat and Tears". The blood of the Unworthy and Board wanted ,sweat from the players doing their very best on the field  and the tears of the loyal supporters seeing how far the club has fallen , feeling helpless and ripped off.