Sign in to follow this  
Anderz

Which would you prefer?

Which would you prefer to happen..?

Money spent on players over the summer and Worthey stays? or,

No money is spent and Worthington leaves but after the transfer window closes?

Discuss...

i have heard from someone inside Carrow Road that Nige has til September to make an impression or he''s off. So my guess is he''ll want to spend as much as possible during the summer to try & get that good start he so desperately needs! The only problem is, if he does leave the club prior to January his replacement wont have the funds to rebuild.

There both no-win situations....What would be the point in having a new manager without the right financial backing?!

Spend money.

If worthy spends money well then we will be in with a chance next year, and if we start well as we should i will get behind NW

If he spends money badly, he will be sacked.

It s a no lose situation unless worthys spending puts the club in administration.

[quote user="Nedergaard16"]Money spent[/quote]

I don''t know what your problem is, but I bet it''s hard to pronounce.

well its hard to say. If worthy made good signings i would be tempted to give him a few more games. but if he will repeat the previous summers rubbish then he should go.

I have never been a  Worthless fan since the day he arrived or even in his finest hour.He has had the time and money,now it seems we will have more of the same for however long he stays.It is no good throwing good money after bad and the more time he has it will only drag the club down further.The club is growing stagnent and a fresh approach is needed more sooner than later.

I just want a successful and stable club, I don''t really mind whos in charge to a degree, I hope we bring in some quality signings and get off to a good start to the season.Personally I''d prefer squad strengthening to worthy going, just so long as its quality signings otherwise don''t bother wasting the money and just leave please

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

Spend money.

If worthy spends money well then we will be in with a chance next year, and if we start well as we should i will get behind NW

If he spends money badly, he will be sacked.

It s a no lose situation unless worthys spending puts the club in administration.

[/quote]

Yes, but if he spends the money badly we’re in a lose-lose situation. The parachute money will be gone & the new manager will have no money to spend with a squad only capable of finishing mid table!