Sign in to follow this  
YGB

who will you clap and who will you boo

I was wondering which players who have recently left would recieve a good reception or a bad reception coming back to carrow road

i would clap: Deano, Jonson ( cant see him coming back though), Brennan mullers Holt svennson Bentley and Helveg

I would boo or make no responce to: Francis Charlton Jarret Rivers (after he said all that stuff about wanting to join the scum)

I agree about the clapping of the players you''ve listed but not sure about booing Charlton or Jarrett.  Charlton probably had about 8 matches in his preferred position of leftback and Jarrett is clearly a decent player who Worthless couldn''t get to perform yet he was winning MOM for Plymouth and Preston?!!

Rivers?

What did he do, from what I remember he didn''t actually say much and took a rial with Ippo after we released him, no harm in that. After all the man had a family

I agree - I don''t see what Charlton has done wromg. Always seemed to give his all when he played for us and was underused in his proper position in my opinion. Not his fault he was played in midfield constantly.

I think you''ll find deano will get quite a lot of boos when he returns to CR as a player for somoene else due to the way his move panned out. francis though will really get the treatment and i really hope he goes to Cardiff or Palace so we get the pleasure of welcoming him next season.

Things must be getting bad when we get posts asking who we will clap for and who we will boo for and actually getting serious replies to them.  Why dont we start one off asking what games people will have a pie at and what games people will have a sausage roll.

I''ll be having a pie at the Birmingham, West Brom, and Sunderland games, and a cup of I think it''s soup, and a sausage roll at the rest.

I''ll boo Ashton & Francis if they ever come back... Rivers, Charlton, Jarrett will get a small round of applause. I will be eating hot dogs at home games (I love those rubber truncheons) & sandwiches en route to away grounds!!!! [:D]

This is the biggest pile of tripe I''ve read for a while on this board - and believe me there''s a lot of it!

Booing Ashton for wanting to further his career?

Booing Jarrett and Charlie for Worthy not being a good enough coach to recognise and develop their skills?

Booing Rivers for having a trial with a rival club after being released by us?

Hey, let''s all boo Louis-Jean because he''s been injured for a year! Let''s boo Holt because he wasn''t good enough for the Prem!

Or how about we try booing the so-called fans who are determined to make Carrow Road the next Molineaux?

Tools...

I always lose my appetite at games, no pie for me I already feel queezy enough at Norwich games. I''d quite happily put Francis through the boo works, I can''t imagine us seeing deano next season, why Johnson? as I believe it he wanted to stay and worthy dumped him a big mistake in my opinion. As for charlton and Jarret, I blame management to their leaving, shall probably niether boo or clap them.

i wouldnt boo Francis Or ashton... why the hell would anyone boo Ashton for showing ambition! some of u people are a Joke!

jas :)

[quote]i wouldnt boo Francis[/quote]I believe Francis made some very snide and horrible remarks towards Norwich City, I find that pretty disgraceful to do that to the club that took him from nothing. Fair enough I wouldn''t boo ashton, I don''t blame him for leaving.