Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Opinions on the new kits

What do you all think of the new strip? The home strip does not look that much different from the previous one and I dont think much of the away kit.

NCFC web site link:

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~836961,00.html

You all know how to get there anyway but just incase you don''t!

I WILL be buying this shirt. A lot better than last years shirt with the stupid neck design!

I did like the away shirt better and this away shirt though, this looks more just like a trianing top than a football shirt.

Anyway any comments on the new kit then.

We seem to be changing our kit like we a MAN Utd these days. More money to the board then for player? yeah right!

Cheers All

So? What does everyone think of the new kit? I like the away kit but I''m not to sure about the home strip looks a bit strange with the shoulder pad green

Finally aerodynamic skin-tight shirts!

It''ll miff off the older, larger supporters no doubt but I think they''re fantastic

the away kit looks sweet, not too sure about the home one, it kinda look wierd with the shorts! Me thinks I''ll buy it and be the only shirt wearing Norwich fan in Swansea!-Adam

[quote user="BedsCanary"]

Finally aerodynamic skin-tight shirts!

It''ll miff off the older, larger supporters no doubt but I think they''re fantastic

[/quote]

Perhaps the time is right for the club to release a DVD entitled "Losing Weight the Gary Doherty Way"? 

On second thoughts, what they made on the video they''d lose on pie sales.  Back to the drawing board. 

If the shirt really is a bit of a snug fit, then surely this will effect sales quite badly. I for one, would not fit into a tight-fitting shirt and I would imagine at least 25% of City fans would have the same problem. If they do a jumbo size I shall be ok!

Yes. One or two of my friends will not be flattered by a figure hugging style!

I like the away one best! But anyway they both look quite fashionable and luckily im not a lardy person so I will probably be buying both this year for like the first time ever.

Now forgive me if i''m wrong but aren''t football shirts made primarily for footballers to wear?? Now we''d like to think our footballers are of a slim build (Gary Doherty excluded). So with that in mind a slim fitting shirt is surely the way forward, why design a shirt based on Chris Moyles for christ sake!! You only have to look at all the big teams to see that the slim fit is the way forward. I haven''t bought a kit in the last 7 years simply because they''ve been so big you could they sleep 4 adults in them. Well done to the board for making one good decision all year!

If the home shirt was realeased 2 or 3 years ago, I would have been ok... However, I''ve put on about 2 stones in that time & I don''t really want to be putting people off their half time pints by seeing by exagerated beer belly!! As smart as it is, that''s one sale lost unfortunately!!!!!!

"McKenzie''s Debut - If the home shirt was realeased 2 or 3 years ago, I would have been ok... However, I''ve put on about 2 stones in that time & I don''t really want to be putting people off their half time pints by seeing by exagerated beer belly!! As smart as it is, that''s one sale lost unfortunately!!!!!!"Same here.  I also heard (I think it was on the official sites board) that the away shirt is only for 1 season?  Can anyone confirm of deny this?  I really like it but am not going to pay £40 if its being replaced in 12 months, I got stung with the current home shirt like that!

Don''t like the fitted design but....

I will buy 2 home short sleeved shirt and 1 away short sleeved shirt for this summer...:P

[quote user="Kathy Blake"]

Yes. One or two of my friends will not be flattered by a figure hugging style!

[/quote]

yeah thats right kathy, blame it on the friends!!!