Sign in to follow this  
mr miagee

peter shirtliff update

peter shirliff is only leaving mansfield if worthington ends up with the sheff wed job and will be his no2 at wednesday.This will only happen if as expected tony pullis rejoins stoke allowing sheff wed boss sturrock to rejoin plymouth allowing worthy to go back to wednesday where he has always indicated he wants to manage.

[quote user="mr miagee"]

peter shirliff is only leaving mansfield if worthington ends up with the sheff wed job and will be his no2 at wednesday.This will only happen if as expected tony pullis rejoins stoke allowing sheff wed boss sturrock to rejoin plymouth allowing worthy to go back to wednesday where he has always indicated he wants to manage.

[/quote]

Oh please let that happen, everyone will be happy.

Maybe some of the KFT`s will become Sheff Wed fans.

we can only hope.....

and hold the door open for worthy

lol

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Irrelevant of any Worthy persuasion I thought it was the club people supported and not one person.

And it is KTF not KFT.  Arguments are always ruined by simple mistakes like that.

By the way I am neither KTF or WO.  Que Sera Sera.

I thought they had shut the Kentucky Fried Toroise fast food shop down the Prince of Wales Road?I thought environmental health complained about the amount of shells being scattered around on the street after match days and NCFC players nights out?!!!