Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

A pat on the back

Well done to you and the team Pete. No piccies this time though eh? Couldn''t have pictures of you looking a bit worse for wear now could we?

Well done pete & the rest of the web team;  A community generated out of nothing and very high praise from the judging panel.

Will we see you running the chelsea board soon then pete? [;)]  They dont like coming second on anything 

Congratulations![<:o)]

Now please hurry up and accelerate the moderating process - as I have to go into ''cryogenic suspension'' whilst awaiting my thoughtful, constructive, most articulate and well thought out posts and incredible replies - to eventually appear on this award winning forum.....[:|]

YES! There is no pleasing some people! [;)]

There was a spare bottle but that''s now sitting in my fridge waiting to be opened on my birthday. I shall toast you all when the cork pops though...

fantastic!!

Well done chaps (and chapess''s)

you have a great sight and in my opinion the best of the Norwich City Message Boards. You just need to get that updating a little quicker.  Problem is you dont want it ending up like the official site''s board.

Is it a bottle of pink champagne then? Well done and thanks for all your time and effort to keep the site up to date.

[quote user="Kathy"]Bloody hell Pete! You''ll be winning the Eurovision Song Contest next.[/quote]

Pete never struck me as being able to rap that well though.

Well done webteam

a well deserved double!

more silverware than norwich will win for a long time.....

I want to say well done, you deserve it.

Also I would like to know if we will see a little less club biased journalism now we have a different sports team this year?

Will reporters forsake relationships at the club to bring us the real news?