Sign in to follow this  
susie b

City Dreams!

I was afeared of this Susie b, it can only be interpreted one way I''m afraid, The HEX, the scarf sliding down the window represents our intended slide down the table. Noooooooooooooo!.

But it only came unstuck at one end, Wiz, so does this mean that either our defence will come unstuck...in which case we have to play an attacking formation all the time and outscore the oppo what ever they score, or does it mean that the goals will dry up at the other end, in which case we have to fight for a succession of 0-0 draws! Either way, I''m with you here. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Does putting Baileys in hot chocolate dull the senses and give dreamless nights of sleep? I''m willing to try anything - well, almost anything!

its funny you should mention that suie because i had a funny dream last night as well. i was watching a bear-baiting event with delia and malky when suddenly i realised one of the bears was joe royle, so i mentioned this to delia, who subsequently threw an emmanuel petit-shaped carp at him. it hit him on the nose and he ws sparked into a terrible rage, and came spitting and snarling over to us. ''did you throw that emmanuel petit-shaped carp at me?'' he bellowed ferociously, before mauling malky with a tent peg. myself and delia headed for the exit, but it was guarded by sea-lions who both bore an uncanny resemblence to elvis hammond. they were no match for delia, however, who gouged out their eyes with a quill pen. then a giant sow landed upon the bear-baiting barn and i was sure i heard the distinctive voice of fernando derveld humming the gambian national anthem. but before i could make up my mind i woke up. i was standing in the middle of portman road with a pomegranate attached to my nose. so i caught the 1st train home. the pomegranates still attached though. ive been far too buyto take it off.

What works for me Susie is Horlicks made with milk, and drunk just before you go to bed. Wo''nt stop you dreaming though!, did you know dreaming only last''s a few minute''s during REM, Rappid Eye Movement?, and it always occures just before you wake up. That''s why you remember dreams. Your dream''s reflect your personality, so I should''nt worry unduly, just enjoy them, especially if they have water in them!.

Just re-read susie b''s post about having a dream about getting pulled over...she mentioned referees helping us on the pitch in the near future... does Reading ring any bells?
Too weird!

I hadn''t thought of that, Fly''in High! I am now going to look back over some of the other dreams we''ve had between us and see if any of those have sort of ''happened'' lately. I must admit that, since Worthy''s ''we will go up'' speech, I have had very few green and yellow dreams. I think this is because I trusted so much in his words and have been quite calm and focused ever since. It seems as if the players have responded similarly if their performances and results have been anything to go by!

i dreamt all about delia last night - she was doin lots of cooking for me. not sure what it means but hey - who cares.

thanks delia, thanks michael and thanks worthy and all the boys in yellow.

here''s looking forward to loads more great dreams and being positive for next season.