Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rages

The Polls - A summary

I thought that seeing as a number of posters contribute to the polls forum, it would be useful to see a summary of what people think about various issues in general.

It would seem that the majority of people would like to see Chris Sutton on the pay roll (72.7%), while only 18.2% would like Etuhu to leave.

A majority would like to see a right winger signed as a priority and just 38.5% want Iwan Roberts as coach.

26.8% of posters trust Worthy to sign the right players, with 61% doubtful and 12.2% unsure.

The most thought of youngster would appear to be Spillane with 38.4% of posters votes.

A major topic of debate in ''Should Worthy go'' saw 62.8% wanting him gone, 30.2% wanting him to stay and 7% unsure.

But the biggest topic of all being ''What should Beno have for his tea'', returned a definate ''He should starve'' verdict followed by fish and chips.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

I thought that seeing as a number of posters contribute to the polls forum, it would be useful to see a summary of what people think about various issues in general.

It would seem that the majority of people would like to see Chris Sutton on the pay roll (72.7%), while only 18.2% would like Etuhu to leave.

A majority would like to see a right winger signed as a priority and just 38.5% want Iwan Roberts as coach.

26.8% of posters trust Worthy to sign the right players, with 61% doubtful and 12.2% unsure.

The most thought of youngster would appear to be Spillane with 38.4% of posters votes.

A major topic of debate in ''Should Worthy go'' saw 62.8% wanting him gone, 30.2% wanting him to stay and 7% unsure.

But the biggest topic of all being ''What should Beno have for his tea'', returned a definate ''He should starve'' verdict followed by fish and chips.

[/quote]

Hahaha, and I did!