Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Make it compulsory in grounds...

Smoking, drinking, swearing, farting, spitting and laughing at old blokes with Bobby Charlton comb-overs should be compulsory at football grounds. It''s the spirit that won us two world wars, and if you don''t like it then go and watch netball.

Stop birds from coming too, and kids. That way they won''t be offended by it all if they stay at home cleaning and ironing.

Have crappier pies too, and force everyone to drink at least a pint of bovril before the match. Anyone who hasn''t had at least three pints of export lager should be refused admission.

And don''t let any ginger people or left-handed people in. Or Nissan Micra drivers.

Take out every other row of seats too, like they seem to have already done at Liverpool and Newcastle, to make most folk stand up.

No more substitutes either. Broken leg? Tough, carry on, you are on six grand a week bl00dy well earn it.

Thank you.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]No ginger people! WHY! whats wrong with us![/quote]

I wouldnt if i were you he will say "its political correctness gone mad" and "you gingers stay in your place".

I always wondered why ginger haired people got so much stick unless your that chris evans bloke then I can understand.

[quote user="Beno27"]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]No ginger people! WHY! whats wrong with us![/quote]

I wouldnt if i were you he will say "its political correctness gone mad" and "you gingers stay in your place".

I always wondered why ginger haired people got so much stick unless your that chris evans bloke then I can understand.

[/quote]

Dont forget Mick Hucknall! Bo Selecta always did a rather amusing scene where "Mick Hucknall" put the ginger community to shame [:P]