Oh....yes most def.....could get him for £500k...maybe a bit more.....but what a buy he would be...liven the side up...give us some flair and a crowd pleaser.

Yes please!!! If not just to anoy a fellow Swansea supporter!!! He would be excellent, however I think we''ve already signed Johanson????

Lee would be amazing!! Great investment for the future, com on delia get your cheque book out!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion the attacking positions are not the priority at this moment in time and so would leave this one for now. We need to be focusing on rebuilding the right side of defence and midfield and bringing in a better quality centre midfield. We also now have a concern as to who will be in goal at the start of the season as Green is out, Gallacher doesn''t seem to be in a rush to sign his new contract until things become more clear as to what is happening with Green and Joe Lewis is not experienced enough to be in the team yet. We have Earnshaw, McKenzie, McVeigh, Jarvis, Henderson and possibly Johansson as strikers with Huckerby capable of playing in that role too so bringing in a player who may bring with him problems in my opinion isn''t worth the risk at this moment in time. Of course come January the situation may have changed and making a move for him could be the right decision. We''ll just have to wait and see what happens.

the only problem is that he''s nearly 30, and do we need another striker? I''d rather we get a couple of decent midfielders and some cover for our defence. Trundle is a big fish in a small pond, a player who impressed on the day was kevin austin, tis a shame he''s 33! He reminds me of how malky played for us. Tis a shame they didn''t get promoted, i live in swansea and it would have been great not to travel miles to see them play!-adam