Sign in to follow this  
monkey b

city looking at highly rated irish duo

my friend in ireland informs the rumour over there is norwich are the latest club to take a look at two highly rated brothers at a club in ireland {cant remember the clubs name}one a goalkeeper and the other a central midfielder by the name of Milligan. The midfield brother Milligan is rated as a stocky Roy Keane and Apparently was offered a weeks trial by galsgow rangers last year, whilst the goalkeeper is, im told as good as, Paddy Kenny even if his fitness isnt,as the only concern over him is that he carrys a lot of baggage around the waist. Rangers, brighton, crewe and now norwich are supposed to have looked at the brothers progress.

i texted my rangers mate north of the border and he did rang back,they did want to take a irish midfielder on trial by the name of milligan but for some reason it didnt go through, Rangers were keen though appartently,but not on his brother the goalkeeper, i think he said he either plays for cliftonville or he watched a highlight of his team against cliftonville in a irish cup.Could be a good move!

my mate from warrenpoint near newry tells me that the milligan brothers play in the irish second division(equivalant to the conference). the boy in midfield(finbar) has been linked with several teams. the goalkeeper(seamus) on the other hand is not to sharp, he is the younger brother and rumour has it he is only in the team to keep his brother happy. don''t know if my mate is winding me up but he reckons they are known as god and jesus. finbar is god cos he has got the world at his feet and seamus is jesus cos he''s got holes in his hands and hates crosses.

i can confirm the brothers are highly rated in ireland. Born and raised in londonderry, the red flamed hair duo, gave up a career in hurling to pursue a football career. At one point they were on the books of cliftonville, and they are being looked at by several clubs. The only worry is i dont know how big an impact they could make, although the goalkeeper will make a huge impact on the local kebab and fast food services looking by the size of him.

just been on the phone to my mate in ireland and he informs me that finbar was more likely scouted by stafford rangers, not the third best team in scotland as he is a devoted catholic. rumour in ireland is that palace are odds on to sign him as dowie is a family friend. he also informs me that it could be northwich not norwich that want to sign seamus the goalkeeper.

im sure it was canary kebabs who wanted to sign seamus milligan, but as technical director of food tasting

These don''t appear to be the type of players to get us to the premiership in one season as they will need alot of quality coaching first .Could we rely on Worthless to deliver the goods and get the best out of them.