Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Worthy after 2 stars!!!

Aparently worthless is after 2 stars to boost the squad for next season. After watching them last weekend he is defenatley making a move for Angus Deaton & Ben Sheppard. Also linked with Norwich is Maradona although that is unlikely to happen as worthy said he had never heard of him and wouldnt fit in to his style of play.

I thought you meant as his managerial rating !!

Glad I was wrong 2 stars is way beyond our Nigel :(

Very disappointed - thought it might be for the hotel, or alternatively michelin ones for the restaurant.

Thought that he might want Damien Lewis who worked hard ;-)  

[quote user="TwoSheds"]Aparently worthless is after 2 stars to boost the squad for next season. After watching them last weekend he is defenatley making a move for Angus Deaton & Ben Sheppard. Also linked with Norwich is Maradona although that is unlikely to happen as worthy said he had never heard of him and wouldnt fit in to his style of play.[/quote]

Oh well better than hughes. Dissapointed about Maradonna though, a 78 year old Maradonna would be better than a 28 year old Mckenzie

[quote user="Beno27"]

[quote user="TwoSheds"]Aparently worthless is after 2 stars to boost the squad for next season. After watching them last weekend he is defenatley making a move for Angus Deaton & Ben Sheppard. Also linked with Norwich is Maradona although that is unlikely to happen as worthy said he had never heard of him and wouldnt fit in to his style of play.[/quote]

Oh well better than hughes. Dissapointed about Maradonna though, a 78 year old Maradonna would be better than a 28 year old Mckenzie

[/quote]

Blasphemy! McKenzie is very good player!

[quote user="San Miguel"]

this thread does make me smile!

but leave Leon alone Beno! I think he''s a great player

[/quote]

Well OK but only because you are one of the posters who''s opinions I value.

I wouldnt call him great though but he is very hard working.

Worthington will be going back to his job before he was Norwich manager

WORKING IN MACDONALDS

Thats right, he only got one star rating before and he is going back for his second.

Thank the lord.

Perhaps he is opening a restaurant and wants a  Michelin star rating! If its a tyre rating then he is flat, worn, lost his grip and unsafe to use on any road especially Carrow.

I heard that McDonalds wouldn''t re-employ Worthless, because his lugubrious poker-face and his monotonous droning voice tended to turn customers away.

The North star and Orions Belt i heard he was looking for... he''s recently bought a telescope!

jas :)