Sign in to follow this  
Herb

Official slag off Louie-Jean thread

I thought with our forgotten right back stating his desire to put

himself back in the frame it would be a good idea to steal the jump on

the doomsayers and get in early.

So, why do you think hes "rubbish" "one of the worst players to wear the shirt" and "a useless hoofer"

Cos after all, this is a Norwich City player we''re talking about. God forbid anyone might have something positive to say.

Personally I''m glad to see a bit of depth returning to the squad and wish him well. Thats just me though.

i actually agree with Herb on this one.

Louis-Jean had a season blighted by Injury yet for some reason he got slagged off, called "rubbish~" people saying we should get rid of him after 2 games... (it was 1 and a half  thought)...  and that he was shocking etc.

Give the guy a break! how can anyone be judged after 2 games?? I said earlier if he got in the team and scored an own goal on Purpose then stuck his fingers up at the Barclay he''d be well in his rights too!

I hope he gets in the team and shows what he can do.. but as people have already made up their minds he will never be allowed to play well for us... even if he were to become the next Steeno or Ian Culverhouse.

jas :)

Having spoken to Forest fans about him, they''ve had only good things to say, and considered him their best player when he left.  He was considered to be a leader on the pitch at Forest, one thing it could be considered that we missed last season.

Getting him back from injury will be as good as signing a new right-back for all the time he''s been injured.  I wish him well.

Well done Herb!!  You have found the ''Post New'' button I see!!  What a good first new thread as well.  All these doomsayers, well they were right to be worried about last season. 

MLJ... he will make an adequate Right back, nothing special.  No better than Eddy, better going forward but not as steady defensively from what I here.  Which willl make a change from last season''s comedics in that position.  It will be quite funny watching him link up with Hooves (assuming Worthy keeps to form and doesnt sign a right wingers!!)

[quote user="Billy Bovine"]You were so bored that you decided to start

off a new thread, did you Herb? I suggest that in future you stick to

what you do best - slagging off other posters.[/quote]

Well since you''ve presented me with such a large, slow-moving target, how can I resist?

Nobody can be judged on two games... if this was a kid out of the

academy no-one would be this cruel. MLJ is a person as well, and one

who imo came here with a positive reputation. It''s not his, ours or

anyone elses fault we haven''t seen him play through injury.

If he''d played poor all season criticisim would be acceptable but not after playing a whole game and a half  

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Well done Herb!!  You have found the ''Post New'' button I see!!  What a good first new thread as well.  All these doomsayers, well they were right to be worried about last season. 

MLJ... he will make an adequate Right back, nothing special. 

No better than Eddy, better going forward but not as steady defensively from what I here.  Which willl make a change from last season''s comedics in that position. 

It will be quite funny watching him link up with Hooves (assuming Worthy keeps to form and doesnt sign a right wingers!!)

[/quote]

Citizen Journalist Foghorn how the heck can you sit there and say whether he will be no better than Edworthy if you''ve only seen him for 2 games ? = you can''t.  So I suggest you just give him time before people like you are so quick to judge.  Louis-Jean has potential as well and may turn out to be one of our best ever Right Backs thats played for Norwich City how do you know ? = you don''t. Okay so he may be 30 years old but i my opinion he still can improve a little.

Also you are assuming that Worthington won''t sign a Right Winger well Citizen Journalist how the heck do you know, can you predict the future - No I didn''t think so. So just wait and see before you jump on Worthingtons back. If he doesn''t by the start of the season then fair enough, but there still is alot of time to sign one before the start of the season, whos to say he won''t - he may well prove you wrong. , but at the moment we still have alot of time before the start of the season, if by that time he hasn''t then fair enough I will be happy for you to criticize but just wait and see first.

He had a reputation for being injury prone before we bought him, so we buy him and guess what......?   well we got two games out of him last season so I guess for the KTF''s that makes him a good addition!

[quote user="Daveinnorfolk"]Nobody can be judged on two games... if this was a kid out of the

academy no-one would be this cruel. MLJ is a person as well, and one

who imo came here with a positive reputation. It''s not his, ours or

anyone elses fault we haven''t seen him play through injury.

If he''d played poor all season criticisim would be acceptable but not after playing a whole game and a half  

[/quote]"if this was a kid out of the

academy no-one would be this cruel"Too late. Ian Henderson. Not to mention Etuhu this season - yes it was after only two appearences.

The facts are , that Jean was no great shakes for Forest , and he`s been out injured for almost an entire season !   what that should say,  to all of us ,  is that if this injury  was SO severe as to keep him out the game so long , can we REALLY expect   him to  hit the ground running  at the start of next season ?   he talks  about what he`s going to do  ,  but who hasn`t read all the crap from players  about what they`re going to do ?   where it all goes tits up with these  promises   is out there , on the field !    because thats where  they get found out .......

[quote user="CANARY BRAVEHEART"]

Louis-Jean has potential as well and may turn out to be one of our best ever Right Backs thats played for Norwich City how do you know ? = you don''t. Okay so he may be 30 years old but i my opinion he still can improve a little.

Also you are assuming that Worthington won''t sign a Right Winger well Citizen Journalist how the heck do you know, can you predict the future.

[/quote]

As to Louis Jean, Im sure he will be an adequate Right Back, a solid championship player.  What more can you say??  The fact he has spent his career in the championship is kindof a pointer...

As for the right winger, well, we have been waiting for a real one for 3 years now, but there are a fair few more strikers worthy could sign to play there....

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Well done Herb!!  You have found the ''Post New'' button I see!!  What a good first new thread as well. 

[/quote]Well its not bad, but I can only yearn for the day when my threads approach the level of credibility and respect that yours command sir.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Daveinnorfolk"]Nobody can be judged on two games... if this was a kid out of the academy no-one would be this cruel. MLJ is a person as well, and one who imo came here with a positive reputation. It''s not his, ours or anyone elses fault we haven''t seen him play through injury.

[/quote]

"if this was a kid out of the academy no-one would be this cruel"

Too late. Ian Henderson. Not to mention Etuhu this season - yes it was after only two appearences.
[/quote]

Thomas Helveg last year, our manager judging a seasoned danish international captain and former AC Milan and Inter Milan player after 2 games. - great management

Ian Henderson, when given a chance played on the right wing where he looks poor - great management

Dickson Etuhu - If it looked like he was trying maybe people wouldnt have judged him so quickly, but he ambled around doing nothing

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Daveinnorfolk"]Nobody can be judged on two games... if this was a kid out of the academy no-one would be this cruel. MLJ is a person as well, and one who imo came here with a positive reputation. It''s not his, ours or anyone elses fault we haven''t seen him play through injury.

[/quote]

"if this was a kid out of the academy no-one would be this cruel"

Too late. Ian Henderson. Not to mention Etuhu this season - yes it was after only two appearences.
[/quote]

What makes it worse chicken is that the manager does EXACTLY the same - Helveg and Sagri last season, Hendo out of position, Etuhu dropped for Simon Charlton.  Thing is for the most part he gets it wrong.  McVeigh dropped at every opportunity last season - even when he was arguably our best player in teh games he was picked.

The inept HOOZEY on the other hand - starting XI every game.................................