Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

KTF and WORTHY OUTERS who else is sick of it.

I don''t know about you but i am sick to the back teeth of being accused of being either a KTF or a WORTHY OUTER every time i post a reply ,only the other day i posted a comment and i was straight away branded a KTF and then  in  a following  post i made later i was branded a follow the bandwagon WORTHY OUTER blimey give it a rest ,it has put me right of posting on this forum  it used to be a great forum for debate but now it is just a slagging match with dozen''s of pointless threads that keep repeating themselves as we go round in ever increasing circle''s of pointless threads with everyone accusing everyone else of being a  KTF or  W/O .

Yep agree 100%. Was just making the very same point in another thread.

"the other day i posted a comment and i was straight away branded a KTF and then  in  a following  post i made later i was branded a follow the bandwagon WORTHY OUTER "

Thats happened to me too mate. It''s very frustrating, but guess thats what some people are like.

Agreed.  It''s lazy, divisive, and makes it difficult to discuss how things could improve without threads degenerating into a slanging match.

I reckon we should come up with a new acronym - WA, or Worthy Ambivelent.  This term is for people who just want the best for NCFC, regardless of who is running the club. 

I reckon there must be 20,000 WAs at every match.

I''m neither a WO or a KTF........I''m actually Lord Lucan......[:|]

Cheerio Nigel, and thanks for everything - it''s been an emotional experience.......[*-)] 

FORZA WO''s keep up the struggle! 

I think that the whole WO''er and KTF''er notion is so deeply entrenched in this messageboard that unfortunately it will take an awful lot to shift it.

I don''t have the time, the will or the energy to trawl the mountain of posts to pinpoint the originators of the terms and consequentially to ascertain the merits of either term, but I do know that a lot of posters have since quit posting on here, and for that reason alone, the terms and the subsequently witch hunts that they''ve created are a crying shame.

I sometimes wonder how people from either side would react in a face-to-face encounter based on the vitriolic postings that are banded about by some people on both sides of the divide. Angry exchanges? Fisticuffs? or worse..?

Niagra Falls has nothing on the great divide that is the Pink''Un messageboard...

...and when I say Niagra Falls, I actually mean the Grand Canyon... (oops) But you get my point, dontcha?

Yep I totally agree we need to put an end to this Worthy Out or KTF crap its got ridiculous. A message to all posters if you don''t have anything useful to debate on don''t post crap like having arguments its pointless. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH NORWICH CITY''S PERFORMANCE OR ANYTHING RELEVANT TO THE CLUB ? = NOTHING. More important issues are the size of our team, formations, tactics, team selection, Stadium building these are massive prioritys. So PLEASE can we start to have some sensible debates from now on.

I''ve been waiting for this day to come and its finally come so lets change things for the future of Norwich City, and just maybe Worthington or someone connected with the club will take notice of our concerns. Carry on having stupid arguments will not help get Norwich City FC back into the Premiership where it rightly belongs.

Well said Braveheart.

If I read another post along the lines of""would be nice to see a KTF opinion or valid arguement, if such a thing exists...", as I read earlier today, I think Ill scream!

One of the very reasons that I very rarely come on here anymore - just want to get on with supporting the team next season instead of continually having Worthy Out or Worthy In rammed down my throat.  Find that just supporting the team and not particularly worried about Worthy In or Out gives me a chance to get on with life and what will be will be on the football front.  The whole scenario of Worthy just seems to totally consume some people.   

i am a Worthy outer and am not going to give up hope that th eboard will finally see some sense amidst the Hughes''s and Unscouted Colin''s + Agents fees 1 million quid, the ignored youth, and the left backs in midfield.

Worthy Out - Around December time is my guess.....

I am no Worthy Out, and am no KTF.  I feel that maybe he has just gone stale and its time for a change, some of his decisions over the last two years have been shall we say - ''strange'' to say the least.

Personal spats and bemusing releases have see him lose all figureheads in the dressing room and many good proffesionals at the club are gone. Worse still they seem to have been to be replaced by what I can only call Championship or worse journeymen and probably on bigger wages than those players that were replaced.

As for this stupid KTF vs WO argument, I cant see it going away unless we have an amazing start to the season.  Chances are we will be 7th or 8th again and unfortunatly Carrow Road will still be a poisonous place to be for Player, Manager and Fan alike....

I feel sorry for any new players who do come to the club next season, they will have to perform from the off or face the Hughes treatment.

[quote user="barclayendboy"]I don''t know about you but i am sick to the back teeth of being accused of being either a KTF or a WORTHY OUTER every time i post a reply ,only the other day i posted a comment and i was straight away branded a KTF and then  in  a following  post i made later i was branded a follow the bandwagon WORTHY OUTER blimey give it a rest ,it has put me right of posting on this forum  it used to be a great forum for debate but now it is just a slagging match with dozen''s of pointless threads that keep repeating themselves as we go round in ever increasing circle''s of pointless threads with everyone accusing everyone else of being a  KTF or  W/O .
[/quote]

Well I''m a Worthy Outer and damn proud of it!, I like the label and what it stands for, furthermore, I see no earthly reason to change my spots.

Worthy Out!.

Fully agree with all sentiments mentioned.

At the end of the day, this used to be a good message board which generated lively and constructive debate/argument.

Now everything comes down to Worthington, and wether someone is ''KTF'' or ''WO''

Please guys, give it a rest so we can go back to debates about the

football club that don''t all come down to worthington doomcaster

etc  

Yeah, I couldn''t agree more. It is pretty tiresome having to state your opinion on Worthington every time you post before you can even make any other kind of point or it just gets seized upon and made into pro or anti-worthy rhetoric. Time to knock it on the head I reckon. 

Wiz - Yes the point is we dont mind the two groups, and people being in them. We just hate everyone having to be lumped into them regardless of their opinions. If you staunchly want Worthy out then fair enough, if you staunchly want worthy in and to keep the faith then fair enough. However if like most of us you see the pros and cons, and are not fully in one side then its annoying being lumped into a certain category. Thats not intended to have a go by the way, if you completely want worthy out beyond a shadow of a doubt then fair play.

Good post by Hampshire yella on the previous page, agree entirely.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

i am a Worthy outer and am not going to give up hope that th eboard will finally see some sense amidst the Hughes''s and Unscouted Colin''s + Agents fees 1 million quid, the ignored youth, and the left backs in midfield.

Worthy Out - Around December time is my guess.....

[/quote]

Nobody is doubting your persuasion CJF. And nobody is asking you to give up your cause. What is being asked is that if an individual makes a point, that they not be labelled KTF or WO.

As rightly stated on this thread earlier, alot of posters make a valid point and if it happens to fall into one camp the other will stick the tag on. Why should that happen?

I for one make points both for and against all aspects of the club because just like everything else in life it has both it''s good and bad aspects.

Example:

I believe that Carl Robinson is a good player - Does that make me a KTF''r? If I said that on a thread, I bet I''d be called one.

I believe that the club have bought and sold badly over the last two years. - Does that make me a Worthy Outer? Again, I''m sure a few would point the finger their too.

Do you see?

Totally with you here B.E.B., this forum has become a very dull place to visit - I rarely post these days, but seem to subject myself to viewing threads daily on the hope that someone has something interesting to say that will spark a fair, reasoned and sensible discussion or debate... Alas we just get people slagging each other off as if they were in the playground... no, I take that back, that would be an insult to the children...

It unfortunately has become to deeply entrenched, though, and one of the main problems is that so many of us still respond to the rubbish this lot are putting out! We should just start ignoring anyone making inflamatory comments and bring a bit of stability and, dare I  say it, FUN to these boards!

And another thing - I''m bored of being... well... bored... with the boards... erm... I just want to enjoy loving NCFC again, and as much as I want Worthy Out (gasp, he said it) I also want to support my team like I used to! I''m off to live in Manchester in a few months, so will miss Norwich a lot! Remember the one thing that kept our Prem season fun? It was us, the fans! We got voted some of the best in the world, and now look at us, bickering idiots! Let''s get back to old ways and enjoy it regardless of Worthy, his tripe signings played week-in, week-out, and hoofball... Godsdammit, we''re Norwich City! Let''s bloody well act like it!

Join me, brothers, and hear my battle cry:

GRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNAAAARRRRRRRRRRRMMMYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Night, and Good Luck... [:)]

Trent - I have been an admirer of you posts for a while now and I too support this notion - forever branded a KTF''er when all I have done is tried to stamp out the rediculousness. I will admit that I think I was the first one to say that it was all a witch hunt but then I was pretty angry then!What I am about to say has nothing to do with bashing an outer because I am a faither - its to do with reality and putting things into perspective.

"i

am a Worthy outer and am not going to give up hope that th eboard will

finally see some sense amidst the Hughes''s and Unscouted Colin''s +

Agents fees 1 million quid, the ignored youth, and the left backs in

midfield."

CJF firstly we know that you are adamently agains Worthington - and that is not the problem. The problem as mentioned is that you cant say anything without someone trying to appoint a label for you. Personally I dont like someone telling me where I stand in discussion if anyone is not sure then simply ask rather than JUDGE.As for the statement you just made on here relating to you not being fond of Worthington you mention agents fees. I am going to try and put this as polietly as possible without trying to accuse you of anything but there are several investigations going on into the way inwhich agents opperate in football. I simply dont think you can throw the agents fees into the equation as well because all clubs have that problem whether the manager or board like it or not.To me its not something you can hold against any one particular person.However I do agree with you that it is an awful lot of money for somebody that does very little to deserve it. I really do believe that football needs to radically reform the role of agents. I would suggest that perhaps agents have to be qualified and registered with the FA and work on a certain pay scheme which they then have to keep a reccord of for both inland revenue and the FA to review on an anual or bi-anual basis.Effectively introducing a sort of kapping system. For example all deals worth up to £x the agent gets 5%, any deals from £x to £y they get %10 and so on. Obviously you could intoduce more catogories with a percentage difference. But this way I think it would be more transparent and the rules that the agents play by are all the same. It makes things easier for the clubs too.Just an idea - doubt it will ever come into reality though.

i agree too.

we sound like man u fans or some london club,on this message board some times.

i still believe under worthy we can go up next season.

lets have more positive posts like this in the future

on the ball city...............

Chicken - "forever branded a KTF''er when all I have done is tried to stamp out the rediculousness"

I like that comment a lot. For the last few months Ive ignored coming on here quite a bit. The only time Ive been coming on is when someone who wants worthy out comes up with what I believe is a ridiculous statement (Such as our welcome to Southend and Colchester meaning we dont want to be in the premiership) It frustrates me when people criticize the club for EVERYTHING, and the whole thing turns into a witch hunt. Another example being that we played rubbish football in our title winning season and that we were lucky to sign sucks. It makes the rest of the people who want worthy out look fickle as hell, and it doesnt surprise me Delia doesnt listen to us as a whole when you have people just looking for excuses to bash Worthy.

"He had a reputation for being injury prone before we bought him, so we buy him and guess what......?   well we got two games out of him last season so I guess for the KTF''s that makes him a good addition!"

Another example of what gets my goat. On the Louis-Jean thread by John Boubebo or something similar. Why on earth would a player only playing two games make any fan happy? Thats just being stupid. And its just ridiculous stereotyping people who want worthy in as people who are always happy with everything at Carrow Road. And conversely, its wrong for people to think those who want worthy out never see anything positive.

I do mean of course

"example being that we played rubbish football in our title winning season and that we were lucky to sign hucks" not sucks...

We park our cars in the same garage Trent.

I don''t think you will ever stamp out the silly comments though like the ones you mention. There are varying degrees of knowledge with regards to the beutiful game amongst posters and you will always get some ''off the cuff'' and raw responses as a result.

Referencing the Louise-Jean comment, the guy just doesn''t know or understand does he, So pat him on the head and say ahhhhh never mind.

That''s just something we have to accept. We all have to deal with that in everyday life and this board is no exeption.

So long as the branding iron is safely locked away in the cupboard I don''t mind.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

I do mean of course

"example being that we played rubbish football in our title winning season and that we were lucky to sign hucks" not sucks...

[/quote]

C+ Must do better next time [:p]

[quote user="Saint Canary"][quote user="Trent Canary"]

I do mean of course

[/quote]

C+ Must do better next time [:p]

[/quote]

Saint, it could have been far worse. Im typing notes on trade unions for an HR exam tomorrow, and I started writing a pinkun post on my notes.

Next think you know Ill have a post on here placing the blame for Norwich''s decline on the changing composition of employment and the impact of the business cycle. Ho Hum.

Exactly Trent - spot on.Yellow - we can do that but it would be like looking down at people and that is not how I do things.If people want to come on here and have an opinion thats fine but they have to remember that some people will want to discuss their opinion, to try and find out more behind its forming so that they can understand it as best they can.Some people will disagree but this does not make them an enemy - something I fear some people on here have taken to accusing them of being. And in all honesty I do think that the people that do this are in the minority although they like to make bigger waves and refuse to step down off their soap box when it is right an just to do so.Some of us are reasonable and hold our hands up to misstakes - thats what a debate is all about. And debates are not abuse competitions or heated arguments.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

I do mean of course

[/quote]

He made a mistake, he MUST be a KTF-er!

Been to the pub, have you TC?

I have, and have just come back to all of this, and you know the thing that made me smile the most - the fact that there are two posts in a row with Family Guy pictures as avatars... Kent Canary and Evil Monkey rock! [:)]

Monkey - I wish, Ive had three exams in four days, and have resembled a hermit as of late. Going to the test match on sunday though so will be good to live a bit!

Gotta love family guy, Ive watched the movie so many times its lost all meaning.

Yellow - As chicken says, I dont want to be patronizing. I know how wound up I got when Yankee Canary did it to me so its the last thing Id want to be accused of!