Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterCanary

Norwich v Chelsea

Chelski is becoming a joke. Do they need Michael Ballack? Ballacks do they! They have just strolled consecutive premier league titles so the answer is an emphatic NO. He will shift shirts and increase revenue, but do they need it? NO again. I cannot see any way he will make a 20m difference to Chavski. Ballack has moved for money so they both get what they deserve...its a match made in Chelski heavan orchestrated by misery guts himself and the mercenary Kenyon. What a lovely club you have Mr Abramovich.

Despite all the ups and downs, give me Norwich any day!

[quote user="ManchesterCanary"]

Chelski is becoming a joke. Do they need Michael Ballack? Ballacks do they! They have just strolled consecutive premier league titles so the answer is an emphatic NO. He will shift shirts and increase revenue, but do they need it? NO again. I cannot see any way he will make a 20m difference to Chavski. Ballack has moved for money so they both get what they deserve...its a match made in Chelski heavan orchestrated by misery guts himself and the mercenary Kenyon. What a lovely club you have Mr Abramovich.

Despite all the ups and downs, give me Norwich any day!

[/quote]

Same here,  

I will laugh my arse off the day Roman decides he doesn''t want to "play" with Chelsea anymore and leaves them to pay the wages without his money.

[quote user="ManchesterCanary"]

Despite all the ups and downs, give me Norwich any day! [/quote]

You don''t get the point though do you? The whole point is that you have to be successful all the time - if not what is the point of watching football? Any loyal fan knows that you win or boo. To put up with your side not winning is foolish. You have to turn things around by being really objectionable so that the board resigns and a billionaire takes charge and everything is perfect again. Worthy out!

[quote user="Getting off the fence"][quote user="ManchesterCanary"]

Despite all the ups and downs, give me Norwich any day! [/quote]

You don''t get the point though do you? The whole point is that you have to be successful all the time - if not what is the point of watching football? Any loyal fan knows that you win or boo. To put up with your side not winning is foolish. You have to turn things around by being really objectionable so that the board resigns and a billionaire takes charge and everything is perfect again. Worthy out!

[/quote]

I think that is about the dumbest thing i have ever heard! football is about more than just winning, it is about the taking part. If you only enjoy winning you shouldn''t bother watching football. Without losing the winning part would not be so much fun. I have had many intersting and enjoyable experiences watching football when we have lost, won or drawn. Of course I enjoy winning too. How dull to be a Chealse fan, if you lose you just buy more of the worlds top players, thats so skillful.

Hmm.

Marty, are you familiar with the concept of irony ?  It could be that GOTF underplayed the irony a little there, or maybe you haven''t read his other posts.  Check them out, and share the joke.

Where Chelsea are concerned, they won''t buy many more players, because now they don''t need to.  They have a world-class team now, which will allow them to become a name as big as Man Utd or Liverpool overseas, and shirt sales / sponsorship / TV rights will make the club profitable without Romans'' input within the next 5 years.  The idea seems to have been to spend 300 million over 3 seasons to play catch-up / overtake the big 3, and then make the club pay its'' own way when it becomes established as a big name.

Who knows, maybe Abramovich will end up making money out of Chelsea in 10 years time ?