Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Terms Of Endearment.

When you are having a dig at Worthington, my advice is don''t use terms of endearments like Worthy, Nigel and manager etc.

That keeps it too friendly, a la Delia if you like.

Worthington, Leech Boy, or as someone else suggested on another site: ''Limpet'' because he clings to his job!, all sound far better in my opinion.

But, then again I''m like that!.

Use of caricature smacks of desperation to me.  It''s a sad attempt at belittling someone who has the balls to try to improve things by someone who probably doesn''t.

Once again you miss the mark, Nigel is Worthy of being called Manager.

The question is what do you call a Wizard who can''t do spells? I reckon its Barry.

Worthy of being called manager?, laughable.

And who is this Barry when he''s at home?.

Ah Pete, but my spells do work, just ask the legions who have benefited from them, oh and by the way, don''t expext to win the lottery this week mate.

In a friendly type way that is!.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Use of caricature smacks of desperation to me.  It''s a sad attempt at belittling someone who has the balls to try to improve things by someone who probably doesn''t.

[/quote]

What about your sad attempt of belittling those who disagree with you? See the latest of his posts, the "Splinter Team". Now that is sad and pathetic.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

When you are having a dig at Worthington, my advice is don''t use terms of endearments like Worthy, Nigel and manager etc.

That keeps it too friendly, a la Delia if you like.

Worthington, Leech Boy, or as someone else suggested on another site: ''Limpet'' because he clings to his job!, all sound far better in my opinion.

But, then again I''m like that!.

[/quote]

Interesting thoughts there from the guy who strongly denounces anyone who is rude.

Maybe you can get one half of your personality to hex the other?

[quote user="Jimaldinho"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

What about your sad attempt of belittling those who disagree with you? See the latest of his posts, the "Splinter Team". Now that is sad and pathetic.

[/quote]

Sad and pathetic - I think it is the best idea that I have ever seen on this website. At a stroke it solves everything. With the expert guidance of people like CJF etc, AFC Norwich would be in the champions league in a matter of weeks drawing international superstars etc etc.

Us humble folk could just get back to watching our team in a reasonably pleasant atmosphere, and hopefully, without the destructive element, more success.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Ah Pete, but my spells do work, just ask the legions who have benefited from them, oh and by the way, don''t expext to win the lottery this week mate.

[/quote]

Yeh, just like your ''we won''t sign anyone during the transfer window'' spell and the numerous others you''ve got wrong, you are a spent force.

Pete should plan how he''s going to spend his money.

Looking the word Worthy up in the dictionary , it means ,deserving,estimable,person of some distinction,suitable or fit.No more Worthy for me ,only Worthless or Unworthy.

[quote]Pete should plan how he''s going to spend his money.[/quote]

Hopefully on the NCFC team, noone else is going to! He''ll make better choices as well lol

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yeh, just like your ''we won''t sign anyone during the transfer window'' spell and the numerous others you''ve got wrong, you are a spent force.

Pete should plan how he''s going to spend his money.

[/quote]

I still want to know who the hell is this Barry bloke is?.

And to my great admirer Squit: I''ve already made my predictions for next season on here, and I''ll stand or fall by them, but save your £1 lottery money for a more ''worthy'' cause this month mate.