Sign in to follow this  
sussexcanary

Hypothetical but what would you rather....

England win the World Cup or Nigel Worthington get the sack?

I''ll probably get slaughtered for asking but hey i''m young with broad shoulders and the scent of summer is upon me !! so i don''t care really.......

I''ve always been a firm club before country man and being a WO you know which side my breads buttered on. 

WO OUT........For the club and the sanity of its fans.

Worthington sacked ,  even if England win the world cup it will be soured knowing he is at this club.

Of course it would be nice to see England win but for me its Norwich way before any over paid in''ernashnuls : DWorthy Gone or England Champions of the World... I''ll go for the dismisal of the Irish bloke please : D

Well I''ll pick England winning the World Cup its more unlikely and far

more cheerful and enjoyable than a Worthy sacking, as much as I''d like

to see him go I''d still much rather have success. England win the world

cup and Norwich gets promoted [:)] *sigh* I''ll just keep on dreaming...

Im a little bit "Trevor Brooking" on this one. I would love to see the club move forward and get rid of Worthington, but an England World Cup win is something I will remember for the rest of my life......decisions decisions......!

No question... England to win the World Cup!! Not only would we all love to see it, but we''ll remeber it forever. Also, the joy I''d take from the knowledge that the sweaty socks are all crying into their porridge would be second to none!!!!!!

The World Cup win just shades it. As somebody else pointed out, if England somehow manage to win the World Cup it would be a memory to treasure for the rest of your life. Worthy being sacked will quickly be forgotten, especially if his replacement isn''t much better. Both of these events would cause me to drink copious quantities of beer in celebration, however.

Why do people always say club v country like you have to choose? When do the interests of Norwich and England ever clash!?

I''m 100% an England fan and 100% Norwich

England can win the World Cup and if they do, I''ll do my best to be there and see it

I''m not going to say because i simply can''t choose between the two. However i''m still hopefull that both will happen.....

If  Worthless was in charge of England we would be deep in something but not the World Cup and he would still face the sack.Both England and Norwich are better off without him.He is to blame for your water shortage too, Sussex.!

If  Worthless was in charge of England we would be deep in something but not the World Cup and he would still face the sack.Both England and Norwich are better off without him.He is to blame for your water shortage too, Sussex.!