Sign in to follow this  
mystic megson

C*ARTERS

As various posters have pointed out, it always seems to be the same construction firm that gets contracts at Carrow Road.

Am I right in thinking that a certain former rather large chairman of NCFC has a connection with this firm?

I don''t understand the problem if C*RTERS offer Norwich the best possible price then why use anyone else.

You have no proof otherwise, so stop trying to create something else to complain about.

I have been visiting the message board for some time now and have finally decided the time is right to join.In response to your questiom MM

Correct, Sir Arthur South was married to the widow of Bob Carter, the father of the current Chairman of R. G. Carter, who couldn''t stand the man. I can assure you that as an ex-employee of RGC, Sir Arthur had no influence over the placing of contracts for construction work at the club.

Can anyone confirm that they invested heavily in shares during the issue, which just happened to be before the south stand contract was awarded?

[quote user="mystic megson"]

As various posters have pointed out, it always seems to be the same construction firm that gets contracts at Carrow Road.

Am I right in thinking that a certain former rather large chairman of NCFC has a connection with this firm?

[/quote]

Oo-er..  move over Da Vinci Code, grassy knoll: Mystic Megson''s got a real biggie here!

Can someone find out if Tom Hanks is free?

[quote user="Cantley"][quote user="mystic megson"]

[/quote]

Oo-er..  move over Da Vinci Code, grassy knoll: Mystic Megson''s got a real biggie here!

Can someone find out if Tom Hanks is free?

[/quote]

Heh, heh, Pointless Post No.2 is looking promising!  I''ve discovered a talent I never knew I had.