Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

Are you watching delia?

Adie has shown what a true talent he is with an amazing tactical performance at palace. watford stuffed palace and must have booked their place in the final.

Shame our nige couldnt see what a talent he was - or maybe he did!!!!

Palace were ''appaling due to their relaince on long straight balls, watford showed good passing, excellent wing play and top drawer finishing'' - kammy

Cant blame Worthington for Adie leaving us, Worthington was quite angry when it was announced Adie would be leaving. I think West Brom came in for him ansd they were in the Prem at the time. I think we could have kept him if the club at the guts to give him a promotion to Assistant Manager of something. Well anyway, well done to Adie and Malky and the rest of the Watford boys [Y] !!

Fantastic for Aidy I am really pleased in Nigels defence (I dont normally defend him) he was if I remember correct very much against Boothryod leaving Norwich and I think it was more to do with Sammy Morgan (Academy Director) at the time.  Hence Morgan was sacked not too long after Boothroyd departed.  From what I saw and knew of Aidy he was always an extremely ambitious man and I doubt if Norwich would have held on to him anyway.

but wait everyone! we have "the brightest young manager in the country!" according to Delia....

shame we dont though...

jas :)