Sign in to follow this  
David4567

Glad the season is over?

I know I''m glad that the season is over, it don''t have to sit next to you miserable fools in the snake pit for a couple of months.

So we had a poor season, get over it and let focus on getting behind the lads on day one of next season. 

"Same old Norwich always moaning."

[quote user="David4567"]

I know I''m glad that the season is over, it don''t have to sit next to you miserable fools in the snake pit for a couple of months.

So we had a poor season, get over it and let focus on getting behind the lads on day one of next season. 

"Same old Norwich always moaning."

[/quote]

Andy Hughes, first name on the teamsheet our midfiield Dynamo......  Same old norwich, filled with acceptance of mediocrity and failure....

Know what really gets me?  It''s the whining, sulky, spiteful hug-it-to-yourself slowburn "I''ll NEVER forgive Worthy for his comments" resentment.  It''s embarrassing.  For goodness sake get it out of your systems. 

Try being a Preston fan.  They''ve been to the playoffs six times before.  They''ve lost six times before.  They could lose again.  Grow up.  

It''s that sort of attitude that means this club will never move forward - just blindingly accepting whatever happens.

[quote user="Nigels Tic-Tacs"]Dont like it stay at home , head in the sand idiot.[/quote]

You make me laugh you call anyone who doesn''t agree with the Worthy out p***s, a "head in the sand idiot" yet you are the one with your head in the sand as you wont support Norwich with Worthy in charge.

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Know what really gets me?  It''s the whining, sulky, spiteful hug-it-to-yourself slowburn "I''ll NEVER forgive Worthy for his comments" resentment.  It''s embarrassing.  For goodness sake get it out of your systems. 

Try being a Preston fan.  They''ve been to the playoffs six times before.  They''ve lost six times before.  They could lose again.  Grow up.  

[/quote]

Well at least Preston CAN ACTUALLY GET THERE! They have got hardly any money and each year have had to dip into the lower leagues to find their players eg Nugent and Whalley. Imagine if they spent the money Worthless has spent they would have been promoted right now....