Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Who do you what to go up from the Play off's?

Preston are the only side not to of played in the top flight in the past 10 years.. lets see them up there

jas :)

Well looks Watford are in the playoff final! 3-0 victory at Palace!

Perhaps we should get the good luck charm Malky back for next season...

I want Watford to win the play offs. Palace aint got a hope in hell now of going up so i think Watford will go all the way. It will be an interesting game between Preston and Leeds at Deepdale but i think Preston will go through to the final and get beat 2-1 by Watford.

Watford and Boothroyd for me! Would be interesting to watch his managerial progress in the Premiership.

I would love it for Malky to play even just a bit-part if they''re promoted.

It looks like Palarse have blown it - and surely Andy Johnson will go to a Prem club next season.

Preston could be the dark horses - and scrape a victory in Cardiff  if they turn Leeds over at home.

They''re all there on merit, and haven''t blagged their way into the top 6........But! C''mon Ady, Malky and the Hornets!

Can''t stand palace or leeds. Preston impressed me this season, with a

stonking performance at Carrow Road, wouldn''t mind either to be honest,

would be good to see Aide and Malks go up also.

Watford or Preston.  Am I alone in thinking Jarrett had quite a decent game last night and Malky had one again today.

Watford, i reckon Boothroyds done a great job turning them around, and i''d love to see mackay get a premiership chance.

Also Palace and prston might lose Johnson and nugest as well as others if they dont go pu. A better chance for us next year.

I''d agree with Watford. Not just for Boothroyd and Malkay, but also because of how good their fans were when we were promoted there a couple of seasons back. Nice team, nice fans - they deserve it

Watford.  Simply because if they go up and do ok it will show our inept board what CAN be done with some proper management on limited resources.

another reason id like to see them go up is that as 1st ever football league champions, they deserve a place in the top flight on historical Acheivement.

incidentally and slightly off topic, but with Accringtons promotion from the conference thqat now means that all 12 founder teams are back in the league.

jas :) 

Preston were probably the best footballing side I saw at Carrow Road this season and Watford played really well also.  If only Boothroyd had stayed here, it might have been us.  Just goes to show what you can do with a low budget and an innovative manager.  There haven''t been many teams that have gone to Palace and come away 3 - 0 winners.

I would like to see a Preston - Watford final with Watford going up. I admire what Boothroyd has done there and would like to see them promoted. I''m glad Crystal Palace got hammered - my uncle supports them and he''s been joking alot about them reaching the playoffs and us not making it! I also dislike Andrew Johnson!

Watford; think they deserve it most over the course of the season and wish they''d made one of the automatic promotion places (with us of course...)