Sign in to follow this  
GJD

Boyhood clubs are team followed?

Is there or does anyone know who our current team support as their first club? There was some chat tonight about players playing against or for their clubs on radio five during the play-off in an off the cuff remark.

Just wondered if anyone has any info on our teams childhood first club?. No sinister motive here... Just mild curiosity. However if they support Ipswich….

Green:
Whose result do you look out for first? Woking in the Nationwide Conference.

Shackell:
First result you look out for: Arsenal.

Henderson:
Whose result do you look for first: Liverpool.

Drury:
First result you look out for: Peterborough.

Huckerby:
Whose result do you look out for first?: Nottingham Forest. I was born and brought up in the city.

Fleming:
Whose is the first result you look out for: Halifax.

Wrong - Greeno supports Woking, who were his local club.  He used to go and watch them and always states his goalkeeping hero as Lawrence Batty, their long serving, well built goalkeeper.

Doesn''t it make a refreshing change when somebody confesses to being a fan of a small club like Woking, rather than being one of those boring glory-hunters who is an armchair supporter of Arsenal or Man Utd? Good on ya, Greeno!

Yay for Greeno! Hucks is definitely a forst fan, his kids are brought up as forest fans and i''m sure there''s been stuff in the past about it. I don''t really mind, its not like any of them can be accused of not playing well against their former clubs