Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Zero pressure on Worthless

Its true, there is absolutely no pressure on our clown of a manager.  Apparantly he is a good manager with a proven track record and alledgedly Neil Doncaster has assured  him of his job.  He is not being given 10 games and is here to stay.  I guess with 2 or 3 more Andy Hughes on the way into the club to plunder more money off us in the summer and the original muppet still first name on the teamsheet all will be well next year.

I long for the day that I will start supporting my club again.

Here is the exact comments from a fan whom chatted to him after last nights charlatans gig up the university:

"i saw him up the UEA last night at the charlatans gig !!!

we let him enjoy the gig before we (about 6 pissed up snakepitters) asked him a few questions.

he said we will do well this season! he said ncfc are not getting rid of worthy, he said he is a good manager who has a proven track record, he also said he wont get the sack after 10 or so games.

as for the position of coach, neil said ian crook hasn''t aplied for the job, and he wouldn''t say who was in the frame for it"

Well, good on Neil for being honest, and telling it to fans the way he sees it.  He didn''t try to sugar the pill by leaving any doubt, and wasn''t worried about the reaction that giving his opinion might have caused.  And he took time out of an evening off (I don''t suppose he gets many) to address the fans'' concerns too.

Incidentally, I might be wrong, but I suggest that the decision on whether Worthy goes would be a group one, not just in his giving.

It''s funny because I fully expected him to say ''we''re giving him ten games THEN sacking him''...

What exactly would you expect him to say on that subject?

WE must remember Neil Doncaster is one of them and not one of us supporters.They have our season ticket money and live to fight another season.He is a smooth operator no less.

I''m more surprised to hear he was at the Charlatans gig than what he said.

"I long for the day that I will start supporting my club again." CJF

It''s official then - CJF is no longer a supporter.

Pesonally, I welcome te departure of fairweather fans. It should make for a better season next year!

Kathy - I understand he thought it was a Chartlon gig as he misread the ad; he had hoped to find out why our version of their model wasnt working...[;)]

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]

"I long for the day that I will start supporting my club again." CJF

It''s official then - CJF is no longer a supporter.

Pesonally, I welcome te departure of fairweather fans. It should make for a better season next year!

[/quote]

I was wondering which KTFer would pick up on that, that being the slur I am accused of because I fear our manager has lost the plot, reguarly playing strikers at right wing, left backs in midfield and being unable to organise the defense amongst others, oh yeah ordering our players to hoof it up to a dwarf, forgot that one.. 

I have a season ticket next year however and will be there, not so much to support the side but awaiting the removal of the clown, much more failure from our board and I will not renew the following season.