Sign in to follow this  
oh huckerby

WORTHINGTON OR ROYLE????

Neither but I have to say that Royle has done a much better job considering he had to sell his better players and had little money to work with.

I think Worthington would have relegated the binners.

What is amazing stat this year is that only 4 teams in this division lost more games than we did and 3 of them got relegated.

We were NOT unlucky this year, we were very poor.

oh, just misread your post...i thought it said ''worthington or roy waller?'' but have just realised it doesn''t.

well, anyway, i''d be all for roy waller taking over, an i''m not even a worthy outer! the guy would see us in the premiership before christmas!

Royle.  He is a far superior manager.  And if he had been given the resources at Ipswich that Worthington has had, they would be in the Premier League, no doubt in my mind.

[quote user="Nigels Tic-Tacs"]Royle without a doubt , give him the millions Worthless has had and he would build a decent side that plays football.[/quote]

Can''t add anything to that.  Sums it up perfectly

Its gotta be Royle.  He has kept teams in the premiership. Gained promotions with Oldham and Man City twice, Won an FA Cup final with everton. Attained the play-offs twice with Ipswich. Got to a League Cup final and 2 FA Cup Semi''s with Oldham.

Worthy is younger and has time on his side, but is looking like a poor manager whom had a big slice of luck in signing Huckerby and then proceeded to dismantle the team he built quick sharp.

I don''t think we even want to talk about his record at Blackpool.

Joe Royle.

For better use of the cash, much more tactical nouse, and he had Ipswich playing football on the deck. They played us off the park at Carrow Road with a team of no-bodies. 

Though it pains me to say, I''d have to go with Royle! Even though he''s a complete fool as a person, and would possibly be more embarassing that Worthy with post-match interviews, just in a different way...

[quote user="Iwans Front Teeth"]Easy - Royle....even Jim Royle would be better than Worthy!!!![/quote]

You beat me to it! lol

Royle - proven manager at this level plays attractive football wants to retire

Worthy - Taken this club further than we could of hoped when he took over but now bereft of ideas and past his sell by date.

Neither thanks;