Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Well the silent majority have prevailed apparently

The silent majority i.e. those supporters who turn up and don''t barrack the players and who contribute little or any of the atmosphere have apparently spoken and are happy in the knowledge there has been no knee jerk reaction and Worthy will be with us in August.

Certainly some will be happy and they are silent, others not so silent are also happy those hated Worthy Outers have ben put firmly in their place by the redoutable Board of NCFC.

OK you could never say there was a marked majority on any protest or on this board, but I think you will find the majority of those who have been silent do not support the status quo favoured by those people who now feel morally justified, but the vocal Worthy supporters are in the minority.

The atmosphere may improve against Wolves but it will be temporary either until the Wolves fail to be beaten or next season the football and results do not markedly improve.

Keep the Faith Worthy will continue to prove football management is a bridge too far.  

[quote user="pete"]

The silent majority i.e. those supporters who turn up and don''t barrack the players and who contribute little or any of the atmosphere have apparently spoken and are happy in the knowledge there has been no knee jerk reaction and Worthy will be with us in August.

Certainly some will be happy and they are silent, others not so silent are also happy those hated Worthy Outers have ben put firmly in their place by the redoutable Board of NCFC.

OK you could never say there was a marked majority on any protest or on this board, but I think you will find the majority of those who have been silent do not support the status quo favoured by those people who now feel morally justified, but the vocal Worthy supporters are in the minority.

The atmosphere may improve against Wolves but it will be temporary either until the Wolves fail to be beaten or next season the football and results do not markedly improve.

Keep the Faith Worthy will continue to prove football management is a bridge too far.  

[/quote]

Who has said worthless will be here come August?.

[quote]Who has said worthless will be here come August?.[/quote]Hes guarenteed to be here next season his position is too secure now. Barring any really stupid behaviour by him, and this is worthy we''re talking about, I really cannot see anything happening between now and august that could possibly have him sacked. I expect this is the most secure time of year for managers.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The same KTF`s who said Ashton was going no where after their "footballing God" Worthy said it.

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

You did! You said that you saw it in your crystal ball!

[/quote]

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner!![:)][:)]

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

You did! You said that you saw it in your crystal ball!

[/quote]

This is true, but in my defence I made my original remark, before consulting my transparent orbs, or balls, to you my friend!. [;)]