Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

A Wizards Crystal Ball.

There was a time, as older posters will atest, when most of my posts had a  magical slant to them, well welcome back to those good old days.

Looking at my crystal ball today, I saw many ''happenings'' for next season, and I''ll  share some of them with you now.

1. City will be promoted in 2nd place behind Southampton.

2. Worthy will remain at the club until 2009, when a bigger ''Premier'' team will headhunt him.

3. Hucks will leave at the end of  this season for one of the newly promoted teams.

4. Green will leave too (most non wizards realise this as well!)

5. A really ''big'' signing will join us in August.

6. The championships top scorer will be a City player, who attracts many Premiership clubs interests next January..................but he will still stay on with City.

And finally, our Delia will announce some shocking news in November.

These events I have seen. Oh, its hard work being me!.[;)]

[quote]There was a time, as older posters will atest, when most of my posts had a  magical slant to them[/quote]Well I certainly prefer it to the rather strange random rants of before.[quote]1. City will be promoted in 2nd place behind Southampton.2. Worthy will remain at the club until 2009, when a bigger ''Premier'' team will headhunt him.3. Hucks will leave at the end of  this season for one of the newly promoted teams.4. Green will leave too (most non wizards realise this as well!)5. A really ''big'' signing will join us in August.6. The championships top scorer will be a City player, who attracts

many Premiership clubs interests next January..................but

he will still stay on with City.And finally, our Delia will announce some shocking news in November.[/quote]

1. I''ll take that but I guarantee people moaning about how we should have finished top of the league, "Worthy Out!", etc....2. I personally don''t think he will last beyond August but I may be wrong.3. Huckerby has made it perfectly clear hes staying. Reading could buy better, Sheffield Utd will probably make a move for him but I think Huckerby hates Warnock and no idea about who will win the play offs.4. I don''t think anyone in the premiership will want him, one of the teams going up, Sheffield Utd would be my guess and he''d probably take it and regret it. 5. And he''ll probably be a really ''big'' flop, but I hope I''m wrong6. I can''t see any of our current players doing that so I''m going to assume that 6 and 5 are linked. Jerome will join I think and if we''re in a position of going up I see no reason why he would leave.Another rendition of "ur teh bessst fussball ssupporters in the woooorrld"?, seriously though I think delia''s great and I hope its a good annoucement like more money.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

There was a time, as older posters will atest, when most of my posts had a  magical slant to them, well welcome back to those good old days.

Looking at my crystal ball today, I saw many ''happenings'' for next season, and I''ll  share some of them with you now.

2. Worthy will remain at the club until 2009, when a bigger ''Premier'' team will headhunt him.

3. Hucks will leave at the end of  this season for one of the newly promoted teams.

6. The championships top scorer will be a City player, who attracts many Premiership clubs interests next January..................but he will still stay on with City.

[/quote]Mental!It may be hard being you, but its twice as hard listening to you

[/quote]

Will it be Marlon Harewood Wiz? [:p]

Also what do you mean by "older posters"???? [:''(]

Many have called you a crackpot Wiz, I have hung fire until now, you and I know perfectly well this club has no chance of progressing under Worthington.

A big signing, the top scorer, Huckerby getting another lucrative contract, Greeno off (no need to be a prophet on that one), Delia announcing she is expecting will be shocking but she will need someone to love after Worthy is fired in September.

I know Worthy is useless as fact I don''t need crystal balls for that and neither do you or the rest of the informed minority.   

Thought you stopped doing your crystal ball rubbing because you never

got it right. No change likely either with that stream of

guff..........Harewood, Harewood, Harewood

[/quote]1.  Southampton?? You''re having a laugh.

2.  Won''t happen.  By then there won''t BE any bigger Prem clubs.  The "big four" will have f***ed off to join a European League, and it''ll be us and Spurs fighting it out for the title.  Ipswich will be our feeder club.

3.  I''ll kill myself.

4.  As you say, not hard to predict.  We won''t see him in a City shirt again.  Good luck Greeno.

5.  Well it won''t be Denis Bergkamp as he''s afraid of flying.

6.  Earnie!  Earnie!  Earnie!

7.  I''m speechless.  (No, that''s not the shocking news, I just can''t think of a suitable reply.)

[quote user="Big A"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Mental!

It may be hard being you, but its twice as hard listening to you
[/quote]

Arrrrh don''t be so sceptical and cynical Big A, these events will come to pass, you just have to believe in them thats all.

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote]There was a time, as older posters will atest, when most of my posts had a  magical slant to them[/quote]
Well I certainly prefer it to the rather strange random rants of before.

[quote]1. City will be promoted in 2nd place behind Southampton.
2. Worthy will remain at the club until 2009, when a bigger ''Premier'' team will headhunt him

[/quote]

1. I''ll take that but I guarantee people moaning about how we should have finished top of the league, "Worthy Out!", etc....
2. I personally don''t think he will last beyond August but I may be wrong.
3. Huckerby has made it perfectly clear hes staying. Reading could buy better, Sheffield Utd will probably make a move for him but I think Huckerby hates Warnock and no idea about who will win the play offs.
4. I don''t think anyone in the premiership will want him, one of the teams going up, Sheffield Utd would be my guess and he''d probably take it and regret it.
5. And he''ll probably be a really ''big'' flop, but I hope I''m wrong
6. I can''t see any of our current players doing that so I''m going to assume that 6 and 5 are linked. Jerome will join I think and if we''re in a position of going up I see no reason why he would leave.
Another rendition of "ur teh bessst fussball ssupporters in the woooorrld"?, seriously though I think delia''s great and I hope its a good annoucement like more money.

[/quote]

There''s still a vacancy for my new apprentice UEA, you seem to be the right material to me, plus I ''sensed'' your aura on the astral plain recently.

City will need as much help as possible next season mate.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Big A"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Mental!It may be hard being you, but its twice as hard listening to you[/quote]

Arrrrh don''t be so sceptical and cynical Big A, these events will come to pass, you just have to believe in them thats all.

[/quote]Thats all well and good but Southampton have no chance of winning the league next year.  I predict the championship will be the tuffest ever next season.  West Brom, Birmingham and Portmouth all have strength in depth and a number of good players who will stall with them (Pennant, Kamara, Ellington etc.)No Chance of Worthy being headhunted, our treatment of him this season has shocked alot of people in football.  He will manage at another championship team when he leaves us (Leicester, Derby, Nottm Forest etc.).3 and 4 could easily happen, no problem with those, i think even my cristal balls could have dreamt those up.5. Unless he is an old player (sheringham) i doubt we have the money.6. If its Earnshaw he will go, no doubt about that.  If its a signing from the summer i oubt he''ll leave after 4 months at the club.  If its Leon i doubt it would attract much interest.7. I''d like to add to your detailed predicition by saying it will also rain in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]There''s still a vacancy for my new apprentice UEA[/quote]I''m honoured! just so long as you dont start calling me your young Padawan...could you start by teaching me how to get the "Sombody wrote:" before quotes I''ve no idea how to do it!