Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coney Mark II

Be honest...

Not afraid to admit it( and I''m a bloke!!), cried my eyes out, so proud of everyone, players. nigel, delia, the girl that sells me my match pie every home game, absoloutely everyone that has green and yeller blood flowing through their veins! On the Ball city

Yup, I joined the sobbing brotherhood for a while tonight.

But tell you what...

...Isn''t it better than the sobbing after Cardiff?

In the immortal words of Del Trotter on landing his first million...

We''ve only bloody gone and done it.

How good does tonight feel........?

anyone got a big stupid grin on their chops this morning?

and who enjoyed hooting their horn last night round the ground?

what fun - let''s enjoy it. hope to see lots of yellow shirts in the city today :D

Yep, cried when Palace''s 3rd went in. Started falling apart on the phone to my mum.

Cried more this morning when I saw last nights scenes around Norwich on Sky Sports News. (Couldn''t be there myself cos I live in Loughborough).

Just keep getting sudden realisations that its happening, but it hasn''t hit home yet.

I wish I was back home!

Left home at 9.15 to get to Carrow Road - didn''t intend to but just had to be there. Stood on my own in the City Stand (not exactly on my own but you know what I mean) singing "we are premier league" and suddenly got this big lump in my throat and tear in my eye. Haven''t done that since we beat Stockport to get into play offs. My wife is seriously worried about me and my father in law coz he said he felt the same at home!!!!

I am not afraid to admit that I woke up in the middle of the night and thought, for a moment, that the cat had dribbled all over my face, but once reality took a hold I knew that warm, wet tears were rolling down my face onto my pillow!!! What a way to wake up! I''m still fighting them back as I write this. Must be the release of all the pent-up emotion of the past few months, and even years. Hope I manage to pull myself together just a bit before Saturday or I might get carted off by the medical people!!!