Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Target the manager....Not the players!

All this talk of a lap of (dis)honor has made me think that I should voice my opinion.

It is not the players fault. They try to work with Worthy''s tactics and worthy''s decision but the bottom line is that worthy tactics and decision aren''t always right. I''m not a KTF''er or a WO''er but if you are going to protest then please target it at the problem. The problem being nigel worthington

It isn''t Earnshaw''s fault that he has no support. It isn''t McViegh''s fault that he''s being played out of position. If your going to protest before the match, during or during the lap of honor then please target worthy and not the players!

I agree entirely Tom.  It would be very unfair to some of the players who have performed this year and want the best for Norwich such as Flem, the Doc, Shacks, Drury, WLY and Hucks amongst others.  Yes there has been poor performances this year but lets at least give the players a good send off so they can come back next year, after a difficult season knowing they have the support of the fans.