Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

So ****ing soft!

WHY are the players getting a rapturous reception during the lap of "honour"? They should be booed off the bloody pitch. It just goes against everything that has been building up to the removal of the manager. Waller quote: "All is forgiven" - "It''s just a game of football" - well I despair.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]WHY are the players getting a rapturous reception during the lap of "honour"? They should be booed off the bloody pitch. It just goes against everything that has been building up to the removal of the manager. Waller quote: "All is forgiven" - "It''s just a game of football" - well I despair.[/quote]

Maybe it''s just that theres not as many people share your opinion as you''d like to think!

maybe if you bothered to go, then you might be able to do something about it - your''e a radio fan mate

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]WHY are the players getting a rapturous reception during the lap of "honour"? They should be booed off the bloody pitch. It just goes against everything that has been building up to the removal of the manager. Waller quote: "All is forgiven" - "It''s just a game of football" - well I despair.[/quote]

most fans had gone home by then.....  the TRUE SUPPORTERS stayed however.

Nice to see Johanson on his premiership wage warming the bench again, Rayman watching from the comfort of his 5 star Dunstan Hall lodgings.

just home mate after a couple or several drinks to calm myself down. Let me explain!

i sit in E Block, lower Barclay. After another gutless display against another very poor and ordinary side, i decided to stay and register my protest against an inept performance, yet again,  and management team by folding my arms ( a la worthy and co ) and in the heat of the moment went along with 30 or so like minded people and chanted "we want worthy out".....as far as i am concerened, this is not a dig at the players , despite the fact that half of them are not good enough to grace this division and never will be. The resultant chant from the KTF brigade "we only hate wolves and scum" i.e me.............oh dear oh dear. Are you really that happy with what you have seen this season and what is clearly the future for this, our club?

by the way chaps my "how much do you pay to watch this ", was an attempt to get across to you, that i pay the same, and in consequence am entitled to my own opinnion, clearly something you missed there boys.

For worthington to walk around the pitch and milk the applause is nothing short of a disgrace. Remind me nigel, how much money have you been given to finish god knows how many points from a play of position, let alone an automtatic play of place.

for you people at the back of E Block, i was the fat bald chap in the white shirt with the England motive (yes, i am patriotic as well as a passionate Norwich supporter) ( please leave this moderators), i will be happy to share my views with you in October, if this current management team is in charge.

Be honest KTF brigade, where will we finish next year and exactly where were any positive signs from today?

Just to clarify for those who were not  there, the lap of honour was seen by at the most 5000 fans, the vast majority displayed their opinion by leaving. I was watching from the bar area not wanting to applaud the dros that has been served up this season.

[quote user="sac"]Just to clarify for those who were not  there, the lap of honour was seen by at the most 5000 fans, the vast majority displayed their opinion by leaving. I was watching from the bar area not wanting to applaud the dros that has been served up this season.[/quote]

Good to hear that it was so few. And yes, I am indeed a radio fan, but just because I don''t own a season ticket doesn''t mean i don''t support my club, and doesn''t mean I can''t want that pathetic excuse for a manager out of Norwich."As good as we''ve played at home all season" - I wasn''t there but Roy and Neil usually sum it up well, and we were dire.

[quote user="..xx..WoRtHy_In..xx.."]Why is it good to hear? Those players have gone out every game with disgracful supporters (if that) booing and cheering when the oposition scores. Anyone deserves a lap of honour for putting up with that![/quote]

do they?? we supported them today they lost.  we booed them into action against QPR????  maybe we should boo are money grabbing **** more often don''t you think??

What a disgrace...... utter disgrace

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]5000? where the * did you get that from, the lower barclay was almost full which is a 3,000 on its own, so more like 10,000[/quote]not by the pictures i''ve just seen on the telly, the lower barclay was half empty.

[quote user="sac"]Just to clarify for those who were not  there, the lap of honour was seen by at the most 5000 fans, the vast majority displayed their opinion by leaving. I was watching from the bar area not wanting to applaud the dros that has been served up this season.[/quote]

It''s strange how a dawdling rabble aoutside Morrison''s can apperar to be 3,000 whereas a substantially populated ground is only 5,000. There were 12-15,000 that stayed behind for the lap of honour, with only the Snakepit and the Jarrold stand being very depleted.

can''t have been that many people in it, we left on the final whistle and there was a crush to get out. Luckily, we were spared the moral dilemma of staying or going by the fact that we didn''t know when the train home was so we thought we''d better go

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="Chris Meadows"]5000? where the * did you get that from, the lower barclay was almost full which is a 3,000 on its own, so more like 10,000[/quote]not by the pictures i''ve just seen on the telly, the lower barclay was half empty. [/quote]I''d say about 7,000 fans stayed.

Viewed from the other end, it looked as though most of those who stayed in the Barclay were concentrated in C and D blocks, with A, B and E fairly empty.  I agree with RR, it was about half full. The Pit and the City Stand were pretty deserted, the N&P and NU Corner fairly full.  Didn''t have the best view of the Jarrold so won''t pass comment. 

[quote user="vaz_ncfc"][quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="Chris Meadows"]5000? where the * did you get that from, the lower barclay was almost full which is a 3,000 on its own, so more like 10,000[/quote]not by the pictures i''ve just seen on the telly, the lower barclay was half empty. [/quote]I''d say about 7,000 fans stayed.[/quote]going by the pictures on the news this evening, i''d but it at around 10,000  to 12,0000.