Sign in to follow this  
rich

it's a slow weekend

come on thiswebsite should be buzzing. Some people must have computers at home:)

good two nil win on saturday, really pleased tos ee mcveigh back to his best, that boy''s creativity is crucial to us.

Shef funited on saturday that''s a toughie mind, here''s hoping michael brown isn''t back by then

The new board seems very quiet, maybe a lot of people out there don''t like changes as much as they thought they would last week!

Thought there were several reasons to be positive after Saturdays result. We saw some quality attacking football with some good passing. I liked the look of Francis he seemed to have one thing on his mind when he picked the ball up, get it moving forward quickly either driving on himself or picking a pass to one of several runners. McVeigh looked back to his best although I think he could have shot on a couple of occasions but looked for the pass instead. Nielsen had a good game before he ran out of steam and it was a shame he couldn''t get on the scoresheet. Alright there were periods where the game went a bit flat but it''s still very early on in the season.

I agree Francis looks a greaat pickup, I think they''re might be a few more bargains out there mind. I think if we pick up a few more we can make a real push there is no teams doing anything at the moment.

I''d like to s ee Leon kinght of chelsea and on loan at Brighton.

Suddenly the mood is brighter - and isn''t it at least partly because, with Francis making such a strong start, we are now able to control the midfield more effectively? Given the strength in midfield behind him, McVeigh is able to create chances, without waiting for bits and pieces, and has renewed his partnership with Nielsen. These two took us to the play-off final, but how many starts did they make together last season? They seem to be the two in the frame at the moment, and taking the opportunity. It''s interesting that another website has reported that the Bromby talks finished abruptly when Sheff. Wed said they wanted Nielsen; nothing doing - that speaks for itself.

Listening to the commentary on Saturday (via the club website) it was good to hear Adams say how much he thought Norwich could achieve if they play the ball on the ground, instead of aerial assaults to a distant striker.

So where does this leave Mulryne? Is he more likely to play in a 3-man midfield if we revert to 5-3-2 at any time? Would he sub. for Rivers if needed? At least there''s real competition for places in midfield now.

Sorry people!!! I was away at the V festival in Chelmsford!! I got the score through a very friendly fellow Norwich fan, who I''d like to thank emensly.

I have only ofcourse read the reports on this match which is unfortunately all I will be doing for most of this season as I will be at uni!! Anyways the dont seem to be able to make up their mind as to why we won the match. Basically they have it down to us being inredibly good, or us looking incredibly good but actually being average and Rotherham poor or that the mess the ref stirred up unsettled them and we took advantage! Not that I particularily care as we won!!

And Rivers and Easton again! As soon as Easton gets some quality competition he starts to up the effort! Rivers just seems to come on leaps and bounds with each match. Were they good all match or was it a case of two inspirational but one-off ocasions?

P.S; Where are those moaners now?