Sign in to follow this  
Snake Pit Rebel

Disgusted by latest dig!

Having not posted on here for quite a while but still been an avid reader, I thought it was now time for a say.

When will this arrogant manager of ours ever learn?!

I have followed this club - home & away - all over Europe for the best part of 18 years and just because my girlfriend and I left the game at the final whistle yesterday, does this make us unloyal fans?  We could have easily stayed at the end of the game but what message would that have sent out?

Are we happy with what is happening to our great club?  Me and many other people that I know now think that even if we had a next season like Reading have just had Worthy would never get the fans back after all the slatings we have had off this horrid unlikeable man this season.

How many other clubs would put up with a manager who constantly divides a clubs fans (the bread and butter of any club), a manager who never knows when to keep his mouth shut,a manager who constantly buys second rate journeymen and a manager who is so tactically naive it is embarrassing.

Now surely the board of our club know the only real way to re-unite our fans is to get rid of this disease in our club ASAP!!

[quote user="Snake Pit Rebel"]

Having not posted on here for quite a while but still been an avid reader, I thought it was now time for a say.

I have followed this club - home & away - all over Europe for the best part of 18 years and just because my girlfriend and I left the game at the final whistle yesterday, does this make us unloyal fans?  We could have easily stayed at the end of the game but what message would that have sent out?

Are we happy with what is happening to our great club?  Me and many other people that I know now think that even if we had a next season like Reading have just had Worthy would never get the fans back after all the slatings we have had off this horrid unlikeable man this season.

How many other clubs would put up with a manager who constantly divides a clubs fans (the bread and butter of any club), a manager who never knows when to keep his mouth shut,a manager who constantly buys second rate journeymen and a manager who is so tactically naive it is embarrassing.

Now surely the board of our club know the only real way to re-unite our fans is to get rid of this disease in our club ASAP!![/quote]

Did he ever say that those that left were disloyal?

He said that those that stayed were loyal, which seems to be the truth to me. You are drawing an infeence from what was said that may or may not have been intended. you are choosing to believe that it was.

[quote user="Getting off the fence"][quote user="Snake Pit Rebel"]

Now surely the board of our club know the only real way to re-unite our fans is to get rid of this disease in our club ASAP!![/quote]

Did he ever say that those that left were disloyal?

He said that those that stayed were loyal, which seems to be the truth to me. You are drawing an infeence from what was said that may or may not have been intended. you are choosing to believe that it was.

[/quote]

he siad "Those that stayed and clapped the players are the true fans".  Doesnt take to much to trealise what he is saying here fence.....  It was a PRE PLANNED remark and he backed it up by using the same TRUE SUPPORTER term again.

You know how he gets the fans onside??  by signing some good players, and winning football matches. NOT by insulting the fans.  As you can see by this messate board this is exactly what he has done AND what he intended to do.  I would be surprised if he lasts much longer now.  I have written to the chairman about this INSULT.  and I reecommend others to do the same.

If he hadnt made so many pathetyic managerial mistakes he wouldnt be in this mess as it is.   I never thought I would see norwich city football club hoofing the ball up to a dwarf.